What's the longest you've gone without food and/or sleep?

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Oct 11, 2011.

1. So true. "Cutting" weight is pretty much fasting for retards.

2. Without sleep is probably a few days. I lived on only sweetcorn soup for a few weeks. I can't go a day without food without feeling dizzy and completely out of energy though.

3. ~40 hours with no sleep and the next couple days after i didn't sleep very well. my heart rate was through the roof, after the long period of no sleep my heart was beating so fast you could see it if i lifted up shirt, was crazy.

probably like 24hours without food

4. Yeah, it wasn't healthy... but of well. I haven't cut weight in like 3-4 years now, it was in highschool.

So... you're calling me a retard?:confused:

5. [quote name='"ismokegreen"']Well when I wrestled I would regularly go 3 days without food or water, cutting weight hard the whole time.[/quote]

Forgot about that. Back in highschool when I was in wrestling coach would MAKE us starve ourselves for days because our school took wrestling (and football and soccer) VERY seriously.

6. I've gone about 2.5 days without sleep. Not fun, though. When I'm tired or overtired I turn into a super mega bitch.

I also get grumpy without food. I've only gone about 24 hours without food, but that's because if I go too long I get hypoglycemia. I'm not diabetic, but my blood glucose gets low.

First I get grumpy, then tachycardic, then all clammy and just feel icky.

Next. I get nauseous and the idea of food turns my stomach (even though it's what I need)

The worst it's ever gotten is like worst headache of my life, blurred vision, ataxia, and fainting.

7. I have gone for 8 days but I did eat a loaf of bread in that 8 days. But never slept

8. You don't understand how cutting weight is properly done. Its completely healthy. The poster admitted he was dong it all wrong

9. I went meal-less for a good week probably? Snackin here and there. All together no food, maybe 3 days.

Sleep? Say 3 days. Summer, up playing call of duty with friends. :laughing: Oh the days.

10. they used to do that in the old days dude.

beer supplied the calories, like a "liquid bread" if i'm not mistaken

11. I had the gnarliest stomach flu for a week and a half throwing up and couldnt stomach any food, and only a little bit of water. I didnt eat for 4 and a half days, lost 40 pounds, and didnt move from my couch for a week. Sucked major dick.

12. idk about food... but the longest ive been up straight was like 2 days...

but i was on Acid lol

:D

good times.

13. Shit! That's what's wrong with me - I'm hypoglycemic!

14. About 2 1/2 days

15. Naah I don't think so, It's just weed and lack of sleep got me trippin a little ;P

16. No sleep can cause extreme hallucinations

17. Without sleep, three days if I'm correct. Without eating, after a car accident I was in the hospital with an NG tube up my nose into my stomach for twelve days so I couldn't eat actual food.

18. I've gone 83 hours without sleep on one occasion.

Not fun. Vivid hallucinations.

I saw the fucking puppet thing from the Saw movies in the mirror of my bathroom.

Longest i've went without food is probably like 30-40 hours. But that's only because I had to fast before a surgery I had when I was younger.

19. Id say no more then 24-30 hours with out food or sleep food for sure..sleep i always fucking sleep.. is that weird? LOL.. I dont think i can say ive even succesfully pulled an all nighter? :p:smoke:

20. One time i got food poisoning had no appetite to eat for 3-4 days. And during my teen/drug years i went 4-5 days without sleep