Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the longest you've gone without cleaning your main smoking apparatus?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Justonemorecone, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Clean out my pipe every week or 2, buying a bong soon and I'll probably clean give it a rinse out daily, but not properly clean it for a week or 2.

2. Hm good cleaning habits guys.

I nearly cleaned my bong the other day, but I a) couldn't bring myself to and b) there were no cleaning products in the house. Saved by negligence!

3. And yeah, I do like having a dirty bong. Can't stand dirty water though.

4. [quote name='"ZionLion2"']Sheldon black deserves more love than that. I usually wait until the water turns a little yellow. Carbon filter makes it stay clean for a while. Nothing better than clean glas <3 <3 :bongin:[/quote]

:p i agree lol

Does anybody use simply green or grudge off?

5. Those products don't exist here.

6. I've personally no experience with these cleaners but have heard they work wonders.

7. I clean my pipe whenever it gets really nasty tasting and the hits get shittier. My mflb stem gets cleaned whenever there's enough resin build up to get some nice honey oil from it

8. I've had my pipe for 3 years and I have never cleaned it. I think its better that way.
    I have scraped resin out a few times when I get desperate though, but I wouldn't really call that cleaning.
    Its just a little metal pipe.

9. Indeed, after further "experimentation", I've reached the conclusion that a resined-up bong/pipe/whatever does further the high :smoke:

And good on you for harvesting the resin. Most people I meet don't like it (for example I'm the only one out of my friends that'll smoke it).

Now if you'll excuse me I have more "experiments" to do :bongin:

10. Haha, I actually like resin. Well I like how fucked up it gets me. :smoke:

You lucky bastard. I don't have anything to experiment with at the moment. :(

11. I know right, resin is the shit. A little can get you pretty baked.

You have my condolences, I would sent you some but a) it would take ages to get there, by which time you'd probably have some already and b) customs would seize it.

If I might make a detour on the topic, how do you smoke your weed? Neat or chop? (chop is weed mixed with tobacco if you didn't know).

12. Yeah I clean my glass pipes when they get black enough to were nowhere is see-through, so about every year or so

13. My glass pipe gets cleaned right after I smoke... fuck smoking resin, I just get more weed when I want it

14. #34 TokinUp, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
    i clean my bong every week and change the water every day or two.i used to hardly clean my bong or change the water, but now its just nasty and unbearable to let it go more than a day or two

15. Didn't clean a 2 1/2 foot steamroller for like 6 months and me and a buddy banged at least a g out of it a day...

16. I have never cleaned my bong. I've had it for about 2 months now. But I use fresh water every sesh.

17. About like 2/12 haha Its pretty gross but i do clean the bowl sometimes :)