Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the longest you've been high for?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SainT, Mar 17, 2009.

1. What's the longest?

2. The first time I smoked after about a 4 month T-break, I smoked the same amount that I would have smoked back when my tolerance was pretty high. I was high for probably 8hrs and felt foggy headed and disoriented for like 2 days after. It was some pretty good indica bud. The crazy thing was that it kept going in waves for the whole 8 hrs. I would be really high for about 45mins, then have about 10mins of clarity and sober, then a wave would hit and I would be really high again for 30mins.

3. let's see I started last friday morning and stayed that way till sunday night!!!! smoking all weekend.

But on a straight shot it normally last about 2.5-3hrs for me max!

4. wow thats sick

5. When i first started i was high for 7 hours off 3 bowls of mids :).

6. Longest I've just been high? Probably like 2 days straight.

Longest I've been straight ripped? 14 hours straight. Bong rips of Silver Haze all afternoon and then bowls and more bongs later in the night. Best party ever.

7. High... I've been high for I'd say a couple days in a row. When my old roommate and I used to sell pot we would wake each other up with a blunt shotty to the face. It turns whatever dream I'm having into a weed dream then I'm like, WTF?, then wake up and my boy has a blunt in my face:smoking: Now trippin, I've tripped 24 hours straight on 5-MEO-AMT. That was one of the best days I've ever had. I was still trippin in the morning and had to skip school with the rest of my friends lmao

8. Weed - ~12 hours
    Other drug - ~30 hours

9. Approximatley 16 hours

Good weekend :D

10. From one session, 2+ hours. Longest I've been high without burning out: prolly about 16 hours.

11. I'd say 7 hours. LOL.
    was the longest.

There are times where i'd get high as fuck one night, then wake up the next day with somewhat of a hangover feeling.

12. About 7 or 8 hours, it was after several blunts. :smoking::smoking:

13. First time I ate some good weed brownies...I was getting upset because i thought they weren't going to work but they kicked in after 1 hour and 20 minutes or so. I was straight up stoned for 10 hours and I still felt them a bit when I got up the next day around 16 hours after I had eaten them.

14. damn. SEVERAL blunts?
    I get high for 7 to 8 hours after a couple of hits from the bong or piece. lol.
    i'm starting to think my tolerance is shit compared to you guys.

YAY im soo happy now =] :hello::smoking:

15. Longest I've been High after a sesh. We started at 4:30 and smoked 3 bongs, and each of us smoked our own personal bowl, then we ate some food and ripped outta the bong again with piles of kief ontop. I was high when I went to bed around midnight, and felt hungover/dizzy in the morning

16. The longest I've ever been high is probably 5 hours or so.

17. longest high would have to be 3 days, that's being high all day, sleeping, then waken'bake for the weekend.
    Longest awake would be 5 hours?

18. off one bowl on my bong 4 hours, one session around 5 hours, logest period o ftime i been high continuously around 24 hours

19. well from one sesh.. probably about 3 hours. i usually have one sesh, wait til i'm coming down, smoke some more... so i could be high for 6-7 hours in a row

from shrooms.... probably around 6.5 hours of tripping balls

20. HAHAHAHAHAHA that happened to me when I took a break for 3 weeks going to my family's in Germany... ( I could've smoked- but actually wanted to take a break) and whenever I got back home, I packed a nice fat bowl of trainwreck with some kief- a bad idea.