Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the longest you waited for a pick up?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BigPrez, Apr 16, 2010.

1. A few hrs ago i was FINALLY about to get a gram of some dank. I had been stressed out lately and decided to interrupt my pre420 break for a night. So tues afternoon i started reaching out to my dealers. My main TWO guys got busted over the weekend so of course they were no goes. Then all day wed i talked to the other 5 people i know and that night this chick insulted me with an offer for $20 'good mids" (not that i dont smoke mids i just needed something to get me lifted quick). Then today i was making calls with no product but i ran into a toker i know after an extra credit event on campus. he hooked me up with some goodies and now after almost 3 full days i can finally smoke. :smoking:

Whats the longest you all have waited?

2. 2 hrs lol.

3. longest ive waited is as long as it takes me to walk to my neighbors house haha :bongin: sucks that your 2 guys got busted :(

4. Max like 4 hrs.

Thats after about 2 text messages and 3 phone calls to finally get him to come out.
    He smokes himself into space sometimes and forgets lol

5. days dude. i've gave cash for a qp, half lb, and had to wait days for it.

usually right when i thin k i'm ripped off the dude pops in with my bag

6. Yeah. I've waited a whole season for promised herb.

:smoke: Worth the wait.

7. this used to happen to me alot but i had a talk with him (not a violent talk or anything he is sort of my friend) and he gets here usually within 10 minutes of the call
    but the longest i have waited was 3 days

8. About 3 days, was contacting every dealer I knew, they were all out of town or had no product. Finally, I was walking around town and a bum asks me if I want to buy herb, I think for a few seconds and say let me see. He showed me what he had, it was about an eighth, little less (weighed it later at home). He smelled like alcohol, and wasn't too concerned with the price. I said I'd give him 20 bucks for it and he agreed.

Turned out to be pretty good, there was nothing wrong with it and got me plenty high.

9. Like wait for someone to meet up? Or they tell you to go and then you're stuck waiting?

Longest I've waited to arrange a meeting - one week; longest I've been stuck waiting is like 2-3 hours....

10. 4 hours;

That was for 10 grams of shrooms.

I was stuck waiting at a small rock venue place called the White Rabbit in San Antonio, no AC and it was 110F outside. I received 5 calls from him before I finally got it all.

11. I've never waited more than a day

12. #12 DaLastPolarBear, Apr 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2010
    Small amounts of mids, I dont have to wait.

Special orders of high-grade, I wait about 1-2 hrs.I never wait on the street though, I tell him to let me know when he has it.

13. I think the longest I ever waited was 4 hours for what was the most embarrassing 8th of mids I ever bought. But now a days I can usually get mids on the spot or within an hour or so( only if my guys are waiting to re-up themselves) but when It comes to the dank I usually have to call like a day prior then call again the next day set up a time to meet and wait untill that time lol

14. I have waited as long as a couple days, but I have never been dry a day since I have started smoking. I always buy weight and always start looking for my next sack a week or so before I run out.

15. 24 hours. it SUCKED!!

16. youre telling me! one of them is actually a close friend and former roommate of mine so i had to come bail him out on sunday. but thats a story for another time

17. Just a couple of hours.

18. as long as it takes for my dude to drive to me or me to drive to him. so like 10 minutes.

19. haha who smokes weed from a bum ?:smoke:

20. About 2 weeks ago every dealer I knew was out for just 1 day. I was off work that day and trying to smoke, and normally you can find anything. But that day I couldn't smoke until about midnight :(