Whats the longest break you had from pot?

Discussion in 'General' started by blackey, May 31, 2012.

1. I decided I should take a break from smoking pot and doing any type of drugs for the next few months till I harvest my weed so I can for once taste the bud and actually get a real nice high again. Its been about 2 weeks since my last toke, what about yours?

I'm curious to see how not smoking weed or putting any drugs (even something as little as ibuprofen) for 4 months, maybe 5. The first strain I ever smoked was Afghan Kush, and out of coincidence the first strain I will smoke after this huge drug break will be Afghan Kush :) I wonder if I will get crazy black out due to laughter high again that would be great xD

So far three of my 4 afghan plants are female, I really hope my 4th is female to! I tell them all every day they will be beautiful ladies lol I got 8 healthy hardy looking plants right now, one has not grown at all in 2 weeks, the first set of leaves on two plants look really yellow but they have 2 green leavaes, I dont know if this is due to over watering, under watering, or because the roots are root bound currently, who knows, I just wanna be rrreallllyyyyyyyy high once I harvest :)

2. dunno. What time is it?

3. About one year due to losing a job trying to find another moving not knowing a dealer then getting my card at which point I started smoking again.

4. i have gone 1 year two previous times in my life.

5. Whats it like smoking again after not smoking for more than two months in comparison to your first time smoking?

6. 3 weeks in march getting clean trying to find a job but then I got one that doesn't drug test. Before that about 4 days haha

7. About 5 or 6 months. When I smoked my first bowl after that break, oh my god what a high. It wasn't even a full bowl too.

8. #10 ghostonvacation, May 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2012
    Two herbless weeks since I became a regular toker but thats only because my Otters were smoking all my damn weed!

9. From 1977 to 2011. I had a job that needed me to keep a security clearance. Since I am pretty much unemployable right now, and have chronic pain issues, I started up again.

10. about 6 and a half months of abstaining is my longest break away from the herb.
    was in a military school type program where we werent allowed to use drugs.

other than that i dont think ive ever gone longer than a month without smoking.

cant stop wont stop.

11. im about to quit this summer and get my name out in the skateboarding world

12. 8-9 months about....3 years ago. havent not smoked atleast once a day since. and its been wow im a stoner.

13. I'm 7 months without right now.

14. smoked for a year when i turned 17. graduated high school with the shittiest marks possible and decided it was time to get my shit together. quit for 1 year, learned what moderation means lol, and started again about 3 months ago. much better this time around because i'm not so stupid about it now.

15. I think i was 15 when i first smoked...so 15 years.

Nah, but for real im going on 1 year and like a week or two. Damn...im disappointed in myself

16. I just ended a 5 month tolerance break over the weekend. When I finally did smoke, it was after a few drinks and my friend and I shared about half a gram in his bowl of some mids.

Within a few minutes I was really high. Last night I smoked about .2 grams from my gravity bong and I was ripped again. When I stopped smoking 5 months ago I was smoking .5 by myself to get a buzz going.