Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats the hype about pressed kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wiebeburnin919, Jan 9, 2010.

1. just wondering because i have about a gram of kief on me right now

2. gets yer right stoned.
    amiright.

3. Pressed kief, is almost like hash, lol. Not exactly the same, but the same concept. Plus 007 is right, it will get you might stoned.

4. alright well i just made a ghetto press out of my clamp and dowel with the kief in a bag and i worked alright here are the results...would you guys recomend doing it in one sesh:smoke:

Attached Files:

5. Well, you could do it all in one sesh and get wickedly stoned. But you could also save it up and either smoke it on a special occasion, or smoke it a bit at a time.

That's what I would do. :p

6. I say, If your dry, smoke it, If you have bud, save it.

7. no, its exactly like hash.

8. Hash can be extracted in different way, some people make bubble hash using the bubble bags and ice water ect. This kind of hash is much more pure than just pressed keif. The thing is, both will probably get you stoned equally, but nicer hash can have better flavor, release more smoke and hold a flame better. I had a gram of bubble hash not too long ago and I love it in the morning because its just a nice body high and it wakes you up a little, but doesnt wear out your mind.

9. I had some golden hash just a few days ago, and mix that with some dank tree and you have yourself on hell of a time, lol.

10. Pressed keif is just that...pressed keif, it wont be extracted anymore or anymore potent if you just compress it using a press or a makeshift press.

If I were you I would just take tiiny tiny slices and top bowls of herb with it.
    To make hash you need a solvent such as butane or rubbing alcohol, though you can also make ice water hash but you need a lot for that method(its best for trimmings or large amounts of bud).

11. bubblehash FTW x10