What's the HIGHEST you've ever been?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by geo1020, Oct 2, 2010.

1. when I ate 2 grams of weed on firecrackers.

bad times.

2. I was over 9000 ft high. [​IMG]

3. Last year I ate two brownies in Disney's Magic Kingdom with my girl. I remember walking down Main Street USA thinking this was the best place to be:smoke:

4. When I was about 16 I smoked my first blunt with two of my friends at this pond, at night. It was pretty dank stuff too ;) Anyway, we had the windows rolled up so it was pretty smoky and after about half of it we were so stoned. (Plus, we had been smoking the entire day before that.) We kept trying to talk to each other, but we just kept getting confused because we couldn't remember what we were talking about. Ha ha. I hadn't mentioned it was my first blunt, but soon my best friend said, "This is your first blunt! Right?" She was so excited. So, we got out of the car and kept smoking the rest while watching the stars :smoke:. Good times. :rolleyes:

5. #25 Yung Lungs, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
    Football field story is epic; times like that really make you value friendships and your youth. Magic Kingdom story is just straight up hilarious. My story is quite long but I'll give cliffs at the end. So, I had 0 tolerance cuz I hadn't blaze in over a good year and I knew I had just aced my Anatomy test. I celebrated by having brownies (1.5g Haze) with my roomie Big Mike. We scarf them down in our room and head over to one of our boy's dorms to chill; I ate a little more than 1/2 the brownie. Almost 1.5hrs pass, no effects. They roll up a blunt and I take about two hits.

After that,my vision blurred a little bit and I look at this kid whose body starts to be scaled (his body is stretched out and then becomes smaller e.g. he looks really tall then becomes really short sitting down). We sit on the couch and I get spidey vision: your vision becomes real pixelated and it looks like I'm looking through a spider or fly's eyes. We put on Kanye's graduation album, I melt into the couch, and close my eyes. I can see the Kanye West bear and the Good Morning video in my head, and while listening to flashing lights, I imagine myself crowd surfing over glowing sea coral. I'm really ripped and tell Mike I'm ready to go. I can hardly walk straight, we go back and eat, then I go to bed.

Next day, I'm still blasted. I could hear kids playing down the street blocks away, my eye balls felt like they were rolling, and I had vacuum hearing: it sounds like your ears are sucking in air and everything is very loud; I didn't feel normal for another day probably. I quit for over a year since the exp. was so scary but that's cuz my boy didn't really help to reassure me or let me know I couldn't OD. The funniest/ best tid bit of the story is during my period of quitting, Big Mike became the biggest herbal connect on my entire campus and had stuff like Diesel, Jack Herrer, Haze, Widow, etc. on the regular and I missed out damn.

Cliffs:
    Ate 1.5g haze brownie and hit blunt 2x on zero tolerance
    Imagined crowd surfing over glowing sea coral; saw good morning video in head; got pixelated vision
    Was high for easily 12+hrs
    Quit for over a year while my roommate was pushing nothing but dank

6. i ate a hash oil brownie while i was in sanfransisco yesterday. that was the highest ive ever been. my tolerance is pretty much at 0 from this vacation, and this fucking cali weed is making me "trip" lol. i felt more off that brownie than taking a hit of acid. sub par acid....but still i was fucking stoned for like 9 hrs

7. i don't know if i even have one thats been my highest. i feel like everytime i would get close to being that consideration i feel that i'm jsut as high as the other times its just different sensations, a different high

8. My first time getting high was easily the highest I have even been off of weed. It was like we were teleporting to different places.

Firecrackers in school was a close second.

9. For me, it was back when we smoked a bigass blunt of some dank mixed with some mid, just to give it variety.

When it burnt down a bit the resin at the mouth was so thick we couldn't even hit it and it was nasty so we tore that bit off to remake a hole and put it in a home made bamboo pipe.

Anyway, I was laughing at things I was thinking about thinking. I was laughing at things my friends COULD have said. I was laughing because my friend was laughing the same way. Reality kind of.....melted. I think I sobered up fairly quickly when I had to drive though and couldn't listen to good music. Gay.

10. #30 iiLLmatic, Oct 5, 2010
    once when i had just started tokin this kid i used to hang with had some dank shit that I ended up smoking. after the cruise i went to a good friends house and i was so high i got lost going to his neighbors house which was in his backyard

lmao when i get really high i always geek when i think about funny shit i imagine my friends saying when im around them

11. When I got reacquainted with my older brother because he was always in jail and he jus was not part of the family around the time. When I spent a weekend with him and spend time wit him. It was always us and sometimes another person smoking on that true NYC piff. I was on the cloud that whole day until the next. After every blunt there was a cup to match it.

12. For some reason when i get really really high i lose all control of my lungs and have to like manually breath for ages. After i get to that stage im too scared to progress but i do have to get very high to be at that stage anyway. I havent met anyone who smokes as much as that before

13. #33 yerp, Oct 5, 2010
    Back in my "immature days" of smoking, I was like 17, I had rolled a 1 gram New York Diesel (no, im not just saying that name, it actually was the strain, I happened to be a lucky 17 year old at the time, now at 19 im not so lucky considering I bairly blaze anymore due to legality issues and im not fuckin up my life) blunt with...I kid you not...a gram of hash, to my face, the hash made the L burn so slow and the taste of that NY Diesel (my mouth is watering, fuck my life) was just fucking amazing, it burned for about 45 minutes, I probably got about 100 hits off of it...again, im not 1 to lie. I am not lying, i am 100 percent fucking serious, I would consider myself even more than a "Seasoned Toker" and let me tell you, it was my first time smoking hash and I didn't know the true potency, let's just say I was in a coma for like a day. I had been smoking for like 3 years consistently at this point, I smoked so fucking much until my house got raided (from 16-17 no less than a quarter a day, between people and by myself)..."tripping" on sticks, late in my 17's, and let's just say im still not right from it, which is the reason why I don't smoke because im to paranoid to buy it LOL. I'd be in jail if that didn't happen, I was such a stupid fuck oh my god...its crazy how 1 intense situation can alter your mind FOREVER. It's funny, like if I get asked to go on a blunt ride after classes I refuse, people think im crazy, but people haven't been through what I been through.

14. #34 phantomxrider, Oct 5, 2010
    I've had a few times where I was so stoned it was like my first time all over again.

-The first time I got CEV's, I could barely function.
    -I've been so high both me and the girl couldn't figure out sex.
    -I couldn't figure out cheesecake either
    -Just the other day I got CEV's for the first time in a looooong time.
    -It took me 30 minutes to get from my back door to my room.
    -A friend of mine brought over some glasses from Sonic with colored lenses....needless to say it was nuts.
    -The xBox 360 visuals? Yeah...
    -My friend threw a pile of pillows on me and I couldn't stop laughing for 20 minutes.

The list goes on.....

15. Last 4/20 I was 12 blunts deep by noon. Didn't smoke anything after, I don't think I could've if I wanted to. I couldn't get any more high I just stopped moving. I turned into a vegetable.

16. After a huge hotbox session, I swore there were snakes all around me, and I started panicking. I went inside and played Jenga, and I could've sworn it was like a legitimate demolition job, not just a game. Haha.

17. Started off the day with 2 big pipes from my sherlock, headed out to watch a mate skydive, came home hit another 2 pipes had lunch. Went to the same friends house and had 2 king size joints between 2 of us, 1 more pipe and a vape bowl each. Went to watch friends play basketball then hit up 3 king sizes between 4 of us after bbal. came home and did 5 king size joints, 7 pipes then another joint each to finish off the night. Needless to say i don't remember exactly what happened apart from hitting the last bowl lying on the deck exhaling, then running up my ghetto rope setup and busting out 10 chinups (I can manage 5 max normally)

Waking up the next morning i tried to recap everything that happened, turned out we used between 7-13g between 2 then 3 of us. Shit..was..crazy.

T

18. once i got do high i was able to cum without touching myself...

19. i smoked a blunt to my dome of some dank ass club weed (which I did not know until the next day) and literally after i put out the roach my heart rate increased and i got all panicky. I was at a party and there were a bunch of people so i started to freak out and attempted to walk to the front yard. I got 2 steps before my vision literally went black and i fell to the ground. i was fucked up haha it scared the shit out of me. i dont really remember anything else that happened but yea that was the highest i have ever been and I dont plan on ever getting that high again, I almost stopped smoking because of that incident. but just like falling off a horse i got back on it the next day lol

20. I got so high i think i forgot how to read