Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the highest you've ever been

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Party boyyy, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Me an my homie both smoked a blunt to the face and I was convinced I was a Native American. Knocked us out after 20 mins tho :<

2. [quote name='"inventive"']I smoked a full ass bowl of really dank Alaskan bud and coughed my ass off. I was sitting on the couch with my roomate and it took me a minute to just turn my head and look at him. Lol[/quote]

Hahaha

3. [quote name='"CyclicDreams"']So high that you finally realize the shadow of any religion and propaganda that has been fed at you since day one, and you finally take your first breath to reality behind the curtain.[/quote]

I like the refrence

4. Also a less embarrassing story than Lip Gloss and Ithaca songs, but still music oriented. I had not smoked for several months until this week, I still did not blaze even once a week to that point. Then some relatively new friends wanted to session more often, and the morning after a session, probably I had held a bag for one friend, and went to return it the next day. So we took two or three hits and I was feeling nice, still high from the previous day. On the way back I listened to this song and found it so trip inducing, and that was when I "fell in love with" the cannabis high.

Yellowjackets - Sightseeing
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_tzbSxMktc]Yellowjackets-Four Corners-Sightseeing - YouTube[/ame]

5. Smoked 5 blunts of afghan Kush nd sour d and packed 10 bong packs. I could not feel my arms I honestly freaked out.. But I was on fucking Saturn. Keep in mind this was the first year of smoking.. I was blasted lol

6. Hard to describe how I was feeling. Me and 3 buddies each domed a 1.4g blunt, then smoked 3 bong bowls a spliff and a second gen doob.