Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the highest you've ever been

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Party boyyy, Sep 26, 2012.

1. I'm bored so what was the highest u have ever been !!!

2. There's many of these threads aready, don't know how necessary it is...
    But uhh..

Really high?

3. I've been as high as a plane. Beat that blades.

4. Any high that results in the infamous "smoke-over," is the highest i've ever been.

5. #5 jeongmaljohaseo, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
    While I stared at a desk, everything became everything, which was already itself the whole time, yet still felt like some kind of monumental transition to itself, namely everything, despite actually being nothing at all. I realized every object was a super-vivid humanly perceptible holographic representation of itself which constantly broadcasted/emitted information about itself by having its specific properties unfold in a hands-on style in front of me, which basically is exactly what reality is, which I realized was insane. That is how high I was lol.

6. I don't remember...

7. not too long ago i took a 19 day t break so i have a real low tolerance. A couple days ago i was hanging out with my friend K, she had some Bho we smoked in between 5-8 or so bong packs. never before was i so high. i believe the term is 'greening out'. i actually felt sick from smoking for the first time in my life. Had the spins, nausea, etc. Eyes red as fuck.

8. I got so high one time that I guess I ran down the street in just boxers but I swear I saw a purple donkey haha memories:)

9. Asking this in the seasoned tokers section may not be the best option lol. I say this because they probably forgot awhile ago but who knows =O

10. Trainwrecked.... as I like to call it, it's where it feels and sounds like you are being hit by a train. Now if that's not too high i don;t know what is haha.

11. After eating some brownies with a couple of friends we cooked, they actually where awesome, it was the first time doing edibles, we put about half ounce of weed and they were pretty thin. We started eating and about an hour later or so we pretty much were saying "Dude this shit isn't hitting us, it's been almost over two hours" and after we knew it, I can't remember the rest of the night correctly. I was pretty fucked up, lol.

12. Second this.

13. [quote name='"11nova"']I've been as high as a plane. Beat that blades.[/quote]

I've been a high as a space shuttle!

14. I got so high i flew up and highfived god then passed out.

15. I was so high one time that I became sober, like I just stepped into another level of high and had to start all over again lol I kid you not and I wasn't even mad cause I smoked out of a blunt, a bowl, a bong then for first time out of a vape and to top it all off blazed down some hash in one night I was so faded.

16. Ever got helen kellered?

17. I got so high that I became a higher density entity and then came back to the physical plane.

18. One time I was smoking a blunt with my friend in a car and it just got to a point where I couldn't get any higher bc I was so blazed

19. WEEDINSEED's comment is hilarious. I have gotten Helen Kellered, could hardly see, speak or hear anything, just sat there for a few minutes until I passed out.

3 friends and I had smoked a blunt each, then spend 20 mins hawaiin hotboxing a bathroom, then hit the 3rd lung for about 10 hits each.

I couldn't stand anymore, I crawled to the couch, felt amazing, then....nothing else.

20. [quote name='"HigherEducation"']WEEDINSEED's comment is hilarious. I have gotten Helen Kellered, could hardly see, speak or hear anything, just sat there for a few minutes until I passed out.

3 friends and I had smoked a blunt each, then spend 20 mins hawaiin hotboxing a bathroom, then hit the 3rd lung for about 10 hits each.

I couldn't stand anymore, I crawled to the couch, felt amazing, then....nothing else.[/quote]

Haha i get helen kellered if i take fat bong rips and hold it in to long, but iv only actually been totally blacked out and and couldnt hear anything only one time, i was smokin my buddies roor with a ashcatcher and i ripped a bowl with kief in it and i was fuckin gone