Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the healthiest blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kali Kushaa, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Been smoking blunts lately because its a hassel to take out my bong. Just wanted to know what the healthiest one was. *Any blunt*

I've been either using Dutchies or Games.

I feel like those are the worse ones to :D

2. I know it's your opinion, but I'd recommend just using rolling papers, much healthier and if you stick two together you can achieve the fatness of a blunt.

3. they are all cigars that aren't made to be inhaled.
    they're all bad for you.

if you're worried about your health and you're smokin blunts, i don't think you should be smokin blunts.

;)

4. Cigars are warped in tobacco and al blunt wraps are as well, granted its natural tobacco with out all the additives that cig. tobacco has but still. i would say the healthiest blunt would one made out of a cigar or blunt wrap that has no flavorings added.

5. I also prefer games and vanilla dutchmasters. I get awwwwful headaches from zig zag blunts, not just the wrap but the cigarillos too. Especially really artificial flavors like grape or peach. I feel like zig zag uses a lot of chemicals. But dutchmasters and games are natural leaf. So I'm not an expert or anything but from experience Vanilla Dutchmasters don't give me headaches and they taste amazing and burn slow

6. RAW papers are the way to go.

7. Regular swisher

8. Dont use games the paper is really thick.

9. Game blunts suck

10. blunts are for girls

11. blunts are mobile. Can't walk around with a bong

12. If you're worried about your health, go buy some RAW rolling papers..

13. this, basically, if you're smoking 2 l's a day you'd save a lot of money (on blunts and even more so weed) and you'd save your lungs a lot of hassle. I'd go for a small spoon if your tokin it at home, conservation and tasty glass. Otherwise raw papers are the way to go

14. What are raw papers? Is it a company or is it just natural hemp papes?

15. The glass blunt! or better yet the vaporblunt!!

16. Yeah, the Magic Flight Launch Blunt is my favourite. :smoking:

17. It's a company that produces natural hemp papers :p they're quite nice and taste good i hear

18. A blunt with a cannabis leaf as a wrap, rather than a tobacco leaf.

19. thinner the paper the better