Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the future for the US?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YourPerception, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Yea thats why I said computers are right up my alley, Theres not a damn thing wrong with the internet, as long as ur using it for the right purposes... Every time im on the computer im learning... Your post reminded me of myself, But i never realized i was that way lol.

I always played video games, But never alot.. Id get the new trending call of duty around christmas time, Play it over the winter, and almost every time i ended up selling my games just bc i didnt like it anymore. After u play it for so long, Youre just doing the same thing over and over again.

I love the computer though, I also spend a good deal of my time online. But its mind expansion, Im not staring at my smartphone playing angry birds, Or sitting on facebook trying to get the top score in Song Pop lol.. Ive never found any of that shit entertaining.

Its just sad, Theres a lot of kids out there that dont fit in that category, But its just a fact.. Anyone born during/after the 90s are being raised in the age of technology, And not alot of people seem to want to use it for good.

Im glad im not mindlessly staring at a 2"x4" screen for hours on end to get a top-score of anything lol, And feel bad for those that live that way.

But in the long run, I think its safe to say a vast majority of the US is pretty fucked..

The saying "common sense isnt common" describes the US perfectly, And its a damn shame :(

Edit: BTW, I know it sounds like im an old man but im only 20 lol

2. Due to the phrase "common sense isn't common," I've taken up saying "that's just basic logic" instead of "that's just common sense." People are more likely to learn from it rather than just trying to justify themselves when you put it that way, at least in my experience.