Whats the first thing...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Eyes:Closed, Mar 6, 2010.

1. That you guys do RIGHT after you realise you're really, really high?

"I feel like a big ol pile of flapjacks."

2. If I'm by myself I usually go from the sitting position to laying down when I realize I'm high. If I'm with friends, I usually just look at them and say "dude, I'm baked. Time for round (insert random number here)" haha good times

3. get something to drink or eat then have a cigarette and put on some music if i dont have any playing already.

4. make sure i still have clothes on.

5. You have a tendency to take them off? lol

6. pick up a pen/pencil and paper. Normally takes about ten minutes

7. blare some music and get my groove on

8. I know i'm high when i get done smoking get a cig out and forget to light it for 10 minutes or so.

9. Try not to let the demons get me.

10. turn up the tunes and find some food

11. I eat before I smoke. Eating always kills my high. I guess I end up staring at something while the music plays on my living room sound system for some elastic period of time. Don't even think about the "next round" for at least an hour. I'll light a smoke eventually, that seems to boost the high a bit but it also brings it down, kinda like an energy drink.

12. when i realise im high i put on sum music and get ma fucking groove on i look like a twat but who gives a fuck im high:smoking:

13. Smoke a cig and get even higher :smoking:

14. If watchin my niece watch a yo gabba gabba marathon.

If by myself watch a yo gabba gabba marathon.

15. Hahaha

16. Take other hit to get higher!

17. If I'm alone: I lie on my back, put some music on, and watch tv, (and eat and drink, but I usually set up snacks and a drink before I smoke)

If I'm with a friend at his house: I'll probably be staring at something, then I'll look to him and say something along the lines of "dude woah."

If I'm home with a friend: I just lie down, and start talking.

18. If I'm with people, well go hang out somewhere for awhile, maybe smoke more, play video games, go out in the world, go on walks, outdoor stuff, swimming, etc... the possibilities are endless.

If I'm alone, then I smoke crack.

19. haha!

20. hahahahaha...good one man