What's The First Thing You Do When You Get On (GC)

Discussion in 'General' started by Skunky Monkey, Sep 4, 2011.

1. I usually have about 15 notifications usually PM's about growing, profile comments and likes and stuff.

So what i usually do when i get on is.

Reply to PM's
    reply to profile messages
    read likes
    Go to the growing section
    Try to answer some questions for a few minutes
    Go to apprentice tokers face palm and leave :D
    Say high to people in the dead hours thread.
    Say high to people in the growers coffee lounge thread
    Browse GC
    Talk to people.

What do you do when you get on GC.

2. Check notifications, straight to Dead Hours, and rarely leave General.

3. Yeh I know you are :D the DH fiend FIEND i say :p

4. Get on, check notifications, (I only have them if I've been commenting a lot lately), go to General, answer anything that catches my eye (like this). :D

5. Look in Politics to see if anything really inflamitory is going on :wave:

6. I usually just start on reading/replying to all of my subscribed threads that have replies, which there are usually between 30-50 when I first get on whenever I do. I don't usually have PM's, but I'll reply to any of those and once I'm all caught up, I usually just converse between the DH thread and the Lounge. I reset my like notifications every 420 notifications, so that isn't really something I do every time and sometimes I go through and say thank you to everyone who has +repped me. As far as contributing to new threads, I just check out Today's Posts under Quick Links. I rarely actually view the separate sections. lol

7. #7 NoLiM3, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahaha

I get on, check notifications, I check if people have posted on the threads I've recently participated in, then I just chill on the general forum or the real life.. I don't really venture out from those two since that's where most people are so it gets more interesting n active

8. Check notifications, then check my subscribed threads. After replying/checking out any subscribed threads I'm interested in at the moment, I go to general. Answer any topics in general, and then it's straight to Music Hall. Check out shit there for a bit, then over to Pandora's Box! Read any interesting topics, and laugh at all the racism/conspiracy theories.

After that, I'll probably go check facebook/stumble/my email, then come back and repeat the process.

God, I love this place. :smoke:

9. go to user cp to see if there's anything i have to reply to, then hit up 'new posts' and see what i want to talk about!

10. Over the conversations the the DH thread :ey::ey::ey:

11. I wouldn't have it any other way. :eek: :laughing:

12. Oh hey I knew I was missing something!!! What Heart said. :p

13. They do get rather strange don't they ;) :p

14. Such a vital first step when signing on. For shame Kenjamin!

Now you know though. :p

Oh, they most certainly do. :eek: :smoke:

*Note

Ever since you pointed out how much :eek: <--- he made you laugh, I can't stop using him now. Never really took much notice to the old eek face before.

15. I have started a :eek: Revolution :eek: :laughing:

16. this.

17. Go to the chill out zone and post in thread that interest me, I'm on a t-break and the pick up thread is just to much of a tease to look at so I stopped :(

18. Check notifications cuz im so coooool :cool:

then im usually in general, pandoras box, or the MMJ section. Or lurking the growing section

19. check out my notifications first, then im usually hanging around general and pandoras