Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the first strain you ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by FatJayz, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Don't know if this has been asked before or not. I was just smoking some snowcap and realized thats the first strain i ever smoked. Whats yours?

2. first "named' strain i smoked was "morning glory"

3. sour og, first and only strain I tried

4. First top shelf strain was NYC Diesel many years ago, it was $125/q.

5. Train wreck. :) fucked my Shit up bad lmao.

6. Afghan Kush :smoking: Greatest experience ever. It was three years ago while I was sledding with some friends at night, it was the highest I've ever been

7. first real strain i've smoked is probably ak-47, was quite nice. but the very first bud i smoked of course was mexican brick shitty weed.

8. Bubba kush, it was amazing because all i smoked before that was brick mersh.

9. idk probably some name the dealer made up

10. Blue dream or sour... first real lik med shit other den common exotic- shiskaberry

11. trainwreck was my 2nd strain. I took one hit and choked for 10 min. took another and i was gone for a few hours. amazing strain, i'd love to get a hold of some again