Whats the dumbest thing you've done this week? or month?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by RoldgoldPretzel, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Well. I have to say. I smoked a blunt up on my roof, and got stuck up there, until I was sober enough to climb down. It wasn't something Ive never done before, and its flat, facing the woods, so i always chill up there with friends to smoke. (being it so nice out finally).
    after hand. We figured we'd head out for a burn. We went over to Hubbard Park, and well, when we got they're, everyone was telling me to light it up before we got out, cause it just turned 420. being totally into it, i lit it up, and stepped out side of the car. blunt in mouth. I guess i wasn't all there, and realized there were a TON of people out that day. panicked. I pretended it to be a cigar, and just went on with my day. looking back on it. its not as funny. But i don't have much else to put on here.
    (also. there was a "you know when.." your high and you put the lighter in your mouth and try to light it with the bowl? .. well. I did that this morning. sadly. the lighter was entering metal end first. and was still hot. yet too think of a good reason for the giant red mark too tell my room-mates").
    *sigh
    :cool:

2. Can't say that I do.

3. was drinkin and didnt think i needed to turn electric off to replace a light switch. usually dont shock myself while doin it but due to the drinkin, finally turned it off after the fourth time i zapped myself.

4. i huffed six nitrous oxide canisters from a whipped cream maker.
    that was pretty fucking stupid.

5. paying 60 for an 1/8...:eek:

6. You probably shouldnt engage in repair jobs while drunk. Thats not very safe.

7. Locked myself outside for 5 hours, and the keys and a fone was just in sight, irony?