Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the difference between Raw Cannabis THC Distillate and normal concentrate carts?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mysticflame, Nov 30, 2018.

1. I can get a 5mL bottle of organic Candyland vape cartridge for $110 but I also see 7 500MG of organic Raw Cannabis THC Distillate for $110 as well. I know the Candyland has more in it but is their a difference at all?

2. Distillate is the hot dog of the cannabis world. The producer could be extracting from 2-year-old, moldy trim, from many different strains. They might just be extracting the THC and adding terpenes from botanical sources that match the strain.

3. Soooo which is better?

4. Sorry, I didn't answer your question. The raw THC distillate may not have any terpenes, which gives flavor and modulates the effects of the THC. If you are going to vape it, I would get the candyland distillate.