Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the difference between hash and herb highs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by geck0n0x, Jul 15, 2009.

1. As the title what are the main differences between smoking weed and hash?

I used the search function, but if this has been answered before then feel free to let me know :rolleyes:

2. hash is stronger, the only way to really tell is to go out there buy yourself both and get down to it, you'll definitely notice some differences

3. is hash like keif or is it made from keif?

I've read on the boards that its a good idea to sprinkle a dab of hash on a bowl. But be careful and try to be sure it wasnt cut with anything.

4. idk the differences but like 2 years ago on a cruise i was really drunk and smoked hash with this dude and i puked everywhere and passed out. so i don't really remember it. but i should prolly try it again sober

5. Hash is like a strong indica high

6. There is really no difference between the high from hashish and the high from the herb it was made from, with few exceptions. Finely sifted hash will, even in an Indica, tend to procude a more head buzz but aside from that it's the same combination of cannabinionds that you'd get out of the raw material it came from. It's just far more potent.

EDIT:

That's only because most commercially available hash is traditionally made from Indicas. Plants like Hindu Kush, Afghani Hash Plant, Nepalese Hash Plant, etc. are all Indicas. They tend to produce a higher volume of trichomes so are used more for hash making.