Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the definition when the herb is too dry???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DaMadBuddaAbusa, Nov 24, 2012.

1. 110 for a 1/4 of blue dream that's tiny bit premature? Asked if it was dry is it not the same thing it if "tiny bit premature"?

2. [quote name='"DaMadBuddaAbusa"']110 for a 1/4 of blue dream that's tiny bit premature? Asked if it was dry is it not the same thing it if "tiny bit premature"?[/quote]

Dry and premi are different. A premi plant usually means it was cut down before its peak harvest. That can be a few days or a few weeks. Drying it is after its cut from the plant and dry for 3-14 days a depending. If u payed 110 for a qt of either of those options u got ripped off big time.

3. Completely agree with this guy ^ even the being ripped off.

What do you usually pay for a qt OP?

4. Damn u got skimped. I can get a zip for less then that. Bad call

5. No haven't bought it yet, I'm on here asking what everyone thought. About it and usually a quarter would be like 65. Oh just some good bud nothing exotic.

6. Lol then defenitly don't buy it.

7. What's a good price for 1/4 of BD so I know

8. #8 IncreasedX, Nov 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2012
    You're also in Norcal where weed is literally life. Just cause YOU can get it for that price.. doesn't mean everyone can.

I wouldn't personally, but to each their own. Premature you won't get the best smoke out of it at all.

@ Damad - depends where you live honestly. Some people it's cheaper, some more expensive, usually a quarter of an O is around 100-120. But again it REALLY depends where you ARE

9. Yeah I agree price depends where you are.
    Why won't I get the best smoke out if it? just want know the reason. Ha if you don't mind explaining brother. It's premature okay, not gonna get the best smoke out of it. Okay
    Why plz explain

10. Premature means it didn't get all the THC it could basically. You'll still get high no problem, it just may take an extra puff or two, that's all. I've smoked premature weed (my own) and it did the job, just had to smoke a little bit more.

11. As the trichs mature the heads go from clear, to cloudy, to amber.

Clear doesn't get you high, cloudy is more of a head high, and amber is more a body. That's my understanding anyway.
    It's probably mostly cloudy trichs with some clear.

Either way price is high, especially if someone admits its premature.

12. Okay cool thanks for telling me brother

13. Either way, I think you overpaid man.