What's the deal with Spain?

Discussion in 'General' started by McBuda, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Hey blaaaades, just wondering what the deal with weed is in spain after watching some of the video's about spannabis? would appreciate if someone could tell me the legality of weed/what happens if your caught/ is it basically legal etc? (my apologies if this is the wrong section).
    Cheers :smoke:

2. This is literally just a Google search away, fuck, I even know the website off the top of my head.

What'll ya give me for it?:cool:

3. OMG 420 im so cooool lol

4. I know, but google is confusing and can be contradicting so I thought I shall get a more refined view from the blades on grasscity!

5. so your trusting some of these GC blades, I trust some but most i trust as far as i can throw them and as far as i know there arent very many "little people" on GC

6. Write "Spain cannabis laws" in google and if you cant find what you need in 10 seconds I'm sorry sir life for you is going to be rough

7. I did search in google and I found a variety of different contradicting articles I was just wondering if anyone on here could offer some more insight. That's all.

8. what if his internet is slow lol

9. I'm not trusting anyone, I'm just enquiring to see if anyone has any knowledge on the subject matter.

10. well you are trusting that person who is giving you info bc they supposedly have knowledge on the subject.......here ill start you off Spain they grow weed everywhere and its free

11. whatever mate, I was asking a simple question no need to have a go at me. If thats to hard for you then don't bother wasting your time posting on this thread.

12. they beheadeth you

13. [quote name='"McTroll"']

whatever mate, I was asking a simple question no need to have a go at me. If thats to hard for you then don't bother wasting your time posting on this thread.[/quote]

Lol well I do apologize for coming at you been in a bad mood houldnt have taken it out on you but I have no info on this subject

14. [​IMG]

15. Illegal but decriminalized, illegal to posses or consume in public areas and also illegal to buy and sell it,possessing a plant indoors and consumption in a private place with adults of age is a constitutional right or something and whatever.

16. Thanks mate that was really helpful! :smoke:

17. Spain is the main manufacturer of rolling papers, so weed being legal would make sense.