Whats the deal with Northern Lights?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Scat, Jun 7, 2010.

1. I've got 10 beautiful northern lights plants already 2.5 ft tall in the ground at the moment and I'm trying to get an idea of what to expect. Some people say its a big yielder and others say its a small plant. In much the same way some people claim that NL have been known to get upwards of 15-20 ft. but then a whole lot say that its a short bushy indica... What can I expect? The holes they are in are ideal and they have ideal care...

2. I just got my NL (feminized) seeds yesterday -took less than a week- and here is what the back of the pack says:

[​IMG]

3. Thats a good start... I heard from a few sources that NL was a late strain, but it looks like its a mid harvest strain with september october. I really do think mine will be more than 1.5 meters, just a guess looking at how quick mine seem to be growing. The yeilds are supposed to be pretty good too from what most people say. I've got a pre 98 bubba kush, a few hindu kushes, a few blue dream, but what I am most excited about is the Northern lights so I am trying to find out everything I can.

4. Does anyone here have experience growing this strain? I'll get a pic up or two of my babies 2moro.

5. it has a very short flower time 50-60 days or something like that and yields really good but won't be as strong as some of the newer genetics like some good og or something..still a decent potency strain but more then likely the smell isn't going to "amaze" you

6. It's a hybrid of the two strongest natural strains (thai and afghani). Many more developed strains are actually weaker, but have more desirable qualities for growers.

7. i am growing northern lights,here is some pic not the best. she is just over three feet tall now. [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]