Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats the deal with brittish columbia

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by im_doing_me, Jun 1, 2006.

1. yeah man i have family in washington.. i'd love to visit canada some time. ive heard the weed is fantastic and the people are very friendly.

2. B.C. has some good bud suppliers, I get most of my bud from there. Except when I get it from a local hookup every once and a while.

Top quality, amazing prices (for USA)

3. I wouldn't either, considering there isn't a border or BC-Califronia ;)

4. Are you coming down to vancouver?
    We should have a session with my vaporizer ;)

5. yeaa i live in bc and the bud's awesome

6. [​IMG]

Why is it so hard for people to read the rules anymore? It's not like it's hard or something.

7. BC's are cheap and effective.

Plainly put.

Its not against the rules to meet up with other members, is it?

Just to ask for hook-ups, I thought.

8. No it isn't hard but to actually take a second to read them means you have to possess a modicum of give-a-shit. The most important rules are the ones that are the easiest to break, and people break em whenever they can even though the forums become log jammed with uselessness as a result.

My Advice: Read the rules and understand what forums you're posting in. Whenever I come to the "Seasone Tokers Forum" I always expect to be enlightened but all I'm getting these days is Recreational Marijuana Use light. [Mini Rant: Where are you seasoned tokers and why do many of you remain so silent?]

Just a fucking thought and a question...

Stay green.

9. Of course it isn't against the rules to discuss meeting up with people, but when you thrown in marijuana use it becomes a topic the City can't tolerate.

10. Please, for your own safety, do not meet anyone you meet on less than legit websites. You will either get robbed, arrested, or make a new friend. The odds of a good outcome are not appealing.

11. [​IMG]

12. i live in ontario. i get good weed for cheap. i can step out my front door and walk around the block smoking a joint. i've stepped right outside a pizza place to hit the pipe.

i smoke in semi-public all the time, and have never even been questioned by any police.

from all i've heard, bc is way better.

13. Ya CANADA is chill, and B.C rocks, but fuck is it cold outside. It was nice weather for acouple of weeks then this shit,

14. yeah it was SO cold today, almost enough to deter me from my work-break session.

15. Actually the odds of a good outcome are great.

I've met with atleast 5 or 6 members of GC. All of which have been really cool and I've met up with em all on more than one occasion.

So the Odds of a good outcome for me have been 6 to 1.

Or 600%.

Not too bad?

A better odds question...

What are the odds a cop is gonna come on here, go through tons of trouble to get you interested in meeting with em and drive to meet you....

Only so they can take the bowl or 2 you were gonna smoke together?

Get real people.

16. I heard BC is where beasters get their name.