Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats The Dankest Sativa?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by _OneLove_, Mar 31, 2013.

1. im curious to know a few good strong sativa strains.

i mostly smoke indicas and ive gotten some Green Crack recently. the high was good but im more used to the chill body high of dank indicas.

im asking because im visiting friends soon and we wanna smoke lots of dank but they dont smoke as much as i do and too much would just make them sleepy and lazy haha. any suggestions?

2. Amnesia haze!

3. Lemon haze also

4. that's pretty relative
    LSD imo

5. I almost exclusively smoke Sativa strains instead of Indica strains. My absolute favorites would probably be Durban Poison, Sour Diesel, and Blue Dream. Hard to beat those, in my opinion.

6. White widow max will make you straight trip balls if you have a low enough tolerance.

7. Personally I like Sour D for the uplifting Sativa-y high. I don't think it's a pure sativa (Chemdawg x Original Diesel if I remember correctly) but I will always remember the first time I smoked real sour D because me and my boy didn't stop giggling like little school girls for 3 hours. One of my favorite sativa dominant strains

8. smells like candy.

9. Jack Herer is a excellent sativa

10. Blue Dream :gone:

11. Got lemon haze right now it's a bangin sativa!

12. dr grinspoon BLEW MY MIND in amsterdayummmm

13. Strawberry Diesel Kush is a dank sativa strain also Strawberry Cough.

14. This.

Yea it's easy to get trainwreck up her in some areas, and that shits as dank as the above.

15. strawbs deisel kush is a hybrid actually but will still give you a great high :smoking:

16. Charlie sheen
    White empress
    white widow

17. sativa dominant :hello:

18. i would say it all depends on how good it was grown and not on the strain

19. Trainwreck or LSD.