What's The Craziest/Most Philisophical Thing You've Thought Of

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Birra, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Yes! exactly what i think. people say "can you imagine your life without weed?" and im like no, because i wouldnt be who i am now without it, its changed my life in such a huge way for the better i wish people could see past the fact that it is "illegal" and open their mind to life, coz thats what it does.
    i reckon the olny reason drugs like weed are illegal is because of that fact, the governments and shit dont want us to think outside the box, and drugs let us do this :) it gives u a whole new view of life

2. #742 blazn_up, Sep 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2009
    well. the whole 2012 is huge right now ae? iv got so many theories but heres a crazy one :)

the pineal gland is in the centre of our brain and naturally produces DMT right? well in 2012 the sun, earth and centre of the galaxy are said to line up, (once every 26,00 years?)
    what if this line up causes our pineal glands to secrete DMT and put every human into a natural good trip and change us forever??
    "Whenever a person is exposed to an EMF (electro-magnetic field) such as that of the earth the gland vibrates, sending out EM signals to the rest of the body. When the pineal gland is stimulated geomagnetically it produces alkaloids similar to plant psychedelics. Any strong change in the earth's EMF will produce a rush of psychedelics in our bodies enabling us to be more psychically active in shamanic states"
    the world is predicted to have a polar reversal in 2012 also i think, what if this reversal messes with our pineal gland and triggers the change?

a lot of people say 2012 will not be the end, but a change, in consciousness or something? wouldnt it be cool if that did happen and people lost the need to be rich, famous, greedy and egocentric and fell in love with life? i hope so.

3. hard to explain here, but ever since i did shrooms for the first time....ive like been seeing things different than i did before, like sometimes i feel like im not really there ...ive read some people try to just sit in a room and pretend they arent there and just see what everyones doing, but me , see i feel like im really not there at all, (sometimes) like i really feel that maybe im not even here.

also...i was thinking today that(well this 1 may not make any sense to u at all, it doesnt make too much sense to me.)

well what if when your talking to someone else, they are really talking to someone else too, like someone other than you, thats not visible to u and u may or may not be visible to them....idk that makes no sense:(

4. we are not who we are, we are who others think we are

5. #745 Postal Blowfish, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
    I wouldn't call it crazy and it's not even original, but it's something I think about a lot.

The typical saying is "no good deed goes unpunished." The way I see it, a good deed can only be punished if you punish yourself. You do the right thing, and no matter how it might be exploited, no one can ever take the righteousness away from you. I say you have more to gain than you stand to lose by being kind to yourself and the people around you.

It almost sounds like a religious revelation, which I find amusing because I am an atheist. To me, that stands as proof that a person can be good without being told to be by some authority.

A quote from Bill and Ted now comes to mind.

"Be excellent to one another." :smoking:

I could not leave without responding to this. :) I say we cannot help but be who we are. One way or another, we are, and therefore we are who we are.

6. what if acid rain could be lsd rain

7. Yeah I had a huge philosophical revelation when I was camping in the woods by a lake and looking up at the stars one night.

So im looking up and I start to think about infinitivity (I may have just made up that word kinda baked cant be sure...) anyway tho. Im thinking about the universe and how it goes on forever then i come to the realization that according to chaos theory if a series is infinite and random every possible permutation of every possible number will occur may it be where the series is positive or negative...small or big...

This led me to the realization that we our entire universe exist inside every other possible imaginable universe because of the infinite permutations of every possible sequence of matter particles of whatever form (for there have to also be infinite forms of matter) thus every possible existence occurs both inside of us, inside of everything around us, and outside of us, of everything we'll ever see or no.

And mathmatically if we assume that everything is infitie, which is the only feasable way to define the universe (how can you prove the existance of nothingness) this all makes absolute sense.

Also based on the size of the sun there are a near infinite amount of electronically charged atoms that are randomly arranging themselve. Have you ever though that in all that space maybe a consiousness developed based on the interactions between the charged particles. I mean if you really thing about it all our brain is is a series of synapses where charged particals send signals. In an arrangement of that enourmous number of particles couldn't you almost assume that somewhere in the vast sea of randomly formed particles there is a sentient consciousnes, atleast for a brief second before the particle formation necessary for the phenomina is disaligned and the consciousness is lost...

I also concocted a scheme to fix the us economy, but im not revealing that one till the time is right

~Elect the Monkey 2026
    Vote for change motherfuckers

Just kidding even I wouldn't vote for my dumb ass for president

8. When im high.....one of the craziest things i thought of was....

damn...im so high i forgot :smoking:

9. Consciousness is the product of matter organized in a definite way. Our brains, nervous system, and bodies, are incredibly complex machines made of organic matter, with various sense-organs to perceive the world around us. Sensation is the connection between the external world that exists independent of any observer, and consciousness.

Moreover, consciousness is a reflection of that external world. The idea is nothing more than the material world, reflected by the human mind, and translated into various forms of thought.

Without sensation, however, there can be no reflection, and therefore no thought. Consciousness is the highest product of matter that took 15 billion years to evolve to this point, it doesn't exist in one of the lowest and oldest organizations of matter like in stars.

10. Why do things seem like coincidence?
    Why do you see signs around when you think of something, and that something is a sign? Is it coincidence? What if there was a life outside of this world that was living our lives, but in a different way? So creepy, this kind of stuff

11. Yeah I know that, I was baked as shit when I thought it up, I didn't realize it was bat shit crazy till afterwards

12. i usually think some crazy shit.. but the one thing on my mind right now is that you know when you make your ears pop, theres like a click noise kinda in your ears? and sometimes you can hold the click and then when you're holding the click, your ears seemed muffled? well one night i was completely stoned and i was doing that.. when all of a sudden i heard this weird noise.. like someone was talking in a really high pitch.. and then i thought what if that noise was an alien trying to communicate with me.. but it only happends when im high as fuck.

thats my thought lol:D

13. Holy shit! I've been wondering that for half my life! Jesus...my mind is like, fucking BLOWN. Jesus fucker....

Oh, my biggest one is this:

You smoke to get high, yeah? And so all the people who have ever had a high (pleasant or unpleasant or whatever) are all connected with this little warmth of...connection. All us stoners have this love and understanding of being high, the feeling is so fucking mutual.

When I was discussing this with my friend, we got sidetracked onto another situation about forests and tents and stuff.

Girl: Yeah, well, tents are great. I love finding them in forests be--
    Me: Because they're put there by stoners! To get high!
    Both: Cause the feeling! The feeling! Oh my God!

I know this is probably a really obvious one, but I seriously began weeping when I realized it. I think it's so fucking beautiful.

Carry on. :)

14. the craziest thing i thought was... we are all one cell. divideed up into smaller bits but we all make up one big cell which is also put together to make more cells. there has to be intelligent life out there

15. a cell with opposite and contradictory parts in unity

16. We have a specific job/role in this organism called earth. We are made up of individual particles which when combined creates larger parts. I.e. electrons is a sub-part of a cell, a bunch of cells create tissues, a bunch of tissues create organs all the organs create our functional body. If you look at earth the same as you look at our bodies, there are many similarities. We are a sub-part in the body earth as atoms are sub-parts of cells and cells sub-parts of the human body. The earth then is a sub-part of our solar system, which then is a sub-part of our galaxy, which is a sub-part of our universe. Everything that exists has smaller parts to them. Earth can be like a atom/cell/organ of the universe.

17. The craziest things I have thought of can't be put into words honestly

18. In national lampoon's animal house, students smoked with a teacher and they were talking about how if the world we live in was just a single thing in another completely different world...and that all of the atoms and molecules that make up objects in our world were ALL worlds too, that's the most fucked up one i can think of.

Also in men in black, I actually didnt see it but i heard about it, similar to animal house they talked about how our world is a marble that a boy is playing with in another world. it's amazing.

The colors thing is my favorite thing of all though. I've thought of this many many times and i've actually taken courses in college on cognition that talks about this quite frequently.

If i grew up and i went to kindergarten and my teacher pointed to the grass and said "that is green" then i would see all things that are the same color as that grass for the rest of my life and call them green. but perhaps what i see as green, others would see as purple or blue, etc. this is so incredible that it cannot even be explained. you just have to think. this applies to everything else also. like for instance you could watch a cartoon on t.v. such as spongebob and i could see the entire world and everything i see as characters and objects that would appear in spongebob. it's quite astronomical.

P&P<3

19. What if there is life on a planet similar to ours somewhere way in the infinite depths of the galaxy, and on that planet the 'aliens' have their own version of weed... and they sometimes go onto forums (or something more technologically advanced) and talk about all aspects of it... the illegality, getting 'high', etc... very strange to think about.

20. it doesn't matter.