What's the coolest thing you saw someone else do in highschool?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mogwai, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1. My best friend squirted a water gun and hit our vice principal who then got very angry and tried to find out who did it, my friend ditched the gun, and the VP accused my friend but couldn't do shit because he didn't have proof.
    2. I flicked a soda bottle tab and hit the principal in the face
    3. My best friend blew one of those loud ass air horns during lunch and everything immediately got quiet, same thing happened, my friend ditched it and noone snitched so it was fine.
    4. We would start moshes in the hallways, that was fun as hell.
    5. I saw a group of kids, some of them I knew, who all got dressed up and painted themselves as smurfs during the homecoming game (that I was drunk and high at) and
    one of the kids tackled the football coach.
    6. I didn't see this, but at my high school for a senior prank some dudes went way overboard and set one of the fucking bathrooms on fire.
    7. I saw a kid hitting one of those e-cigs in class, which wasn't cool, but that takes some balls/stupidity to do that shit in a classroom.
    8. I was the lead singer of the school-sponsored rock band, which wasn't something I took seriously, and went to bugged, but people said I sang well, and I'd do Led Zeppelin and Cream so it was fun. I did multiple shows, the last one being at an actual nice ass venue with a stage and everything and I had to do 8 songs (which is tough man.. try remembering each lyric and exactly where it goes in the rhythm, now do that with 8 songs haha) and I killed the show, got the crowd into it (I started clapping my hands and about ten people instantly started clapping along, which was a cool feeling), one of the teachers at the studio I went to that I never met (because he was the Drum pro, not the Vocal guy) came up and gave me an emphatic thumbs up. I definitely enjoyed that.
    9. People fucked in my high school.
    10. People on all sorts of substances at my school.
    11. A retarded kid that got picked on by this kid who thought he was cool actually came up to the kid, spilled the other kid's lunch on the floor, called him a bitch, and then just gave him the dead eye.
    12. Food fights.
    13. My chorus picture from the year I got stuck in chorus was me with a fucking vacuum-sealed half O of blueberry in my pocket and a suit on top of that.
    14. My friend (who was a chick) flashed her tits in the Senior yearbook photo last year.
    15. My junior year for the senior prank they had people dress up and there was a condom fairy passing out condoms to kids and promoting safe sex.
    16. There was a Single Ladies (the Beyonce song or whatever.. idc) flash mob at my school for the senior prank.
    17. My sophomore year for the senior prank some kids somehow managed to bring a fucking BOAT into the campus, and just laid it out in the courtyard. It was like 12 feet long, painted school colors and Class of '10 all over it. It was badass. Then what was more badass was somehow the found out one of the kids was responsible for it and the kid was running from the cops and got pretty far.. until they tackled him.

2. Nothing. It was high school, the least cool four years of anyone's life.

3. People pulling the alarm during -20 degree days, really sucks. Happened twice I remember. Also once time our principal came into the gym and shot a half court shot first try in his suit.

One time a friend said watch this ill make it and shot a half court shot, was pretty awesome too.

4. Honestly shit all, and I graduated in June.
    High school was pretty fucking boring and lame, it's high school. Shit all happens.

5. [quote name='"dawnofwar"']Honestly shit all, and I graduated in June.
    High school was pretty fucking boring and lame, it's high school. Shit all happens.[/quote]

Oooor, you're just boring as fuck because according to everyone else here shit DOES happen.

6. Saw some kid punch a dean in the face while the kid was going down the stairs and the dean was going up. I hated them both so it was a win win for me.

7. [quote name='"Led Zepp"']In my last year of highscool all my class did was play Halo 2 on an LAN party :laughing: Good Times![/quote]

This sounds like a lot of fun haha. It'd be really cool to nerd out one of these days and just have a room full of your friends playing some halo haha. Something about doing it in a school environment makes it seem even funnier.

8. There was this really obnoxious kid (actually he was. Year older than me, but mentally a kid) that always had something to prove it seemed. He would always talk shit to everyone he could (mostly kids smaller than him) and get into fights. He was just an average size guy and He was a dick.

There was this other kid that was pretty huge, like 6'5, 250 lbs (not fat tho) who was also really obnoxious, but in the sense that he was always talking and making lame jokes and shit.. He was an alright guy.

One day in history class the funnyish obnoxious kid was just being himself, telling stupid jokes/saying stupid shit. The obnoxious dick was ragging on him all class telling him to shut the fuck up and how stupid he was and shit. It didnt bother the funny one too much at first, but then the dickhead took it to a more personal level with like 10 mins left of class, talked shit about the other kids mom and I guess they were pretty close. Then shit got real. (When there was about 10 mins of class left we always packed up early and hung out by the door and waited for the bell to ring so we could leave)

The big guy walked right up to the dickhead and got right in his face, like tooth to tooth, and told him to say one more word so he could pound the snot out of him or something like that. Of course the other guy kept running his mouth cause he was looking for a fight, so the big guy grabbed him and had him up against the wall and was literally a split second away from clobbering him when the teacher stepped in and broke it up. The dickhead kept running his mouth about how bad he would destroy the other guy and told him to meet him outside so he could do it. The big kid isnt saying anything at this point but he is just standing behind the other guy wherever he went, as close as he could.

So the bell rings to go for lunch and the dickhead boots it out the door and heads to the smoking area (he must have known what was coming). The big kid just kept a normal pace in a direct line behind the other guy the entire way to the smoking area. I was heading out for a quick toke but I knew what was coming so I fell back so I could watch it all unfold. The big kid walks right up to the other guy and stands with his arms out and just taunts him to hit him like he said he would. The dickhead wouldnt fucking budge.

The principal was out at the smoking area talking to some kids, as he sometimes did, pretty cool dude as well but ruined my toking plans. He didnt know what was going on so he was just watching for a sec. The dickhead wouldnt budge and was all scared, then the big guy just fucking beat the shit out of him. The big guy didnt have many friends and got picked on a lot throughout the years, so I gained a new level of respect for the guy that day. He stood up for himself and beat the shit out of a loud mouth pussy haha.

9. Haha had 2 years of autocad, half of the class would be playing cod, unreal tournament, CS1.6 etc. As long as my teacher liked you you would pass.

One kid swept the floor for my teacher for the last week of class after turning in maybe 3 assignments and got an A.

10. i know a kid who broke the door handle off of a door

11. A kid scissor kicking open the locked door to the gym locker room

12. Dude in my class won the "secret genius" position in the yearbook. It's like the "best hair", "best smile", "most likely to be superhero", etc.

The quote he wrote was "I know my A, B, T's."

He's a huge pothead. If anyone didn't know, BT's is an abbreviation for "Bong Tokes."

So now this dude is forever in the yearbook making a weed joke that I'm sure 90% of the faculty don't understand (hence why they allowed it.) That shit was funny as hell

13. The coolest thing I saw was this dude the same age as me but he was huge, atleast 6"4 and built well. He would always sit with me and my friends at lunch nice guy, never seen him hurt anyone. But then some bully decides to start picking on someone who is going through a tough time and can't hold their own in a fight. The big dude immediately goes over to the bully and says something along the lines of "If you want to pick on someone, try picking on me." Now the size comparison between the two was hilarious and of course the bully didn't want to try anything and walked off. The bug dude then says "If I see you picking on anyone else I'm going to kick the shit out of you."
    Gained so much respect for him that day and needless to say the bully didn't pick on anyone then.

14. I have a few good ones :p

As a prank for our last day of school we put the head teachers car up on gumtree. There was a news article about this but I can't seem to find it at the moment. :(

Me and some friends had an ongoing joke with this butt plug which we would randomly hide in each others houses or bags or whatever so if you ever invited someone round you would have to watch out for them sticking a the butt plug in your fridge or something. One time my mate brought it into school and I saw him put it in my bag. I took it out the bag smacked him in the face with it (this was infront of our whole social area) then proceeded to chuck it across the canteen where it sat until someone else took it and stuck it to a wall. For weeks after this the butt plug would show up stuck to random walls and places around the school until it was found by a member of staff. :(

Also as a prank on our last day we got everyone who could drive to drive their cars onto the blasze (the blaze is just a big pitch used for sports) and blast music and dance and stuff during lunch.

15. I was in art class across the table from john. He's a big dude and he was leaning way back in his chair, like he was trying to break it. Of course the chair leg starts bending, and he just falls backwards on his ass!

Somehow the same thing happened next year, another art class, another big dude sitting across the table from me, named Yichen. He wasn't even trying, I just hear the chair and look up to see him slowly going down until the chair gave way and he hit the ground really loud. I was already laughing because I saw it coming. That dude was so funny, but he moved back to China.

16. #36 ADStoker420, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    During sophmore year for some reason was a year of a shit ton of fights

There were so many fights our school waa on lockdown and our assemblies were all cancelled because of it

Well on a regular lunch hour
    I was walking with a buddie to our next class

Well we see a shit ton of people running and of course it was a fight
    So we get there and this dude in the most boss looking way punches the dude right in the mouth and two of his fkn teeth flew out

I thought that was fkn badass haha

17. 12 years ago as a senior a couple of friends and I bought a 220lb pig from our friend's uncle who is a farmer. We took "Charlie" to school greased him up and let him run through the hallways. Now that was a fond memory!

18. One kid took a dump in the school urinal.

Another kid got punched in the balls so hard he puked.

high school :cool:

19. Watched all hell break loose as about 10 cops ran through the building during a class change. Ended up being a damn riot in one of the cafeterias and they were chasing the kids who started it.

One time me and a friend grabbed our bikes out of our trucks and just rode through the halls messing with people and jumping stairs during last period. We rode by one of our principles and he just gave us a shocked look and kept walking.

20. in gym my friend bet another friend a double quarter pounder meal that he would make a FULL court shot first try . We all watched as he grabbed the ball and at first I thought he was way off but the ball took a funny dip and swooshed right Into the net. It was amazing and he received mad props from everyone who saw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.