Whats the city's plans for tonight?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chronik-Judge, Dec 18, 2008.

1. I'm going to toke some bowls:smoking::smoking: soon, and pop a 5MG Zopiclone I got. (I broke it in half for more effects).

Then I'm going to watch 88 Minutes,

Then i'll sleep and wake up at 8 for my last exam tomorow, I figure i'll be fresh because both drugs induce sleep:p.

I want some people to talk to while i'm fucked up, HI GC!!

How bout you guys? What ya'll doing tonight?:wave:

2. 88 mins is kinda a dull movie imo, but maybe UTI it may be better. (it prob will lol)

Ima go play some poker at a local bar, maybe drink, and if im not too drunk, smoke a bowl afterwards for work in the AM

3. You inspire me.

4. smoking this fucking kill ass weed i got

i wish i had a camera

some of u would KILL for my snow wreck

5. killin my stash tonight. goin on vacation soon. might play some settlers, gonna keep it calm before a crazy next couple of days.

6. k i popped em, loss of co-rdination began because I just hit my head SO hard on the cuboard getting a lighter lol

7. chill out, get some tunes in. some reading. maybe a lil self reflection.
    (meditation)

8. Just out of curiousity what is your meditation routine? i'v always wondered what thats like.

9. umm. its really satisfing. i dont know where my subconcious will lead me, so i usually start by doing something that makes me fell relaxed already. whatever i do before usually depend on the day i had. if it was a long hard day, ill go for a toke, if it wasnt that bad, ill just get some fresh air, go for a run, or stretch. then i will sit by my window, with my window open, and just reflect on my day, what i did, what i did incorrect, and what i couldve done to better my world in those situations.
    a good startedr is to ask yourself everynow and then...
    -who are you?
    -who have to been?
    -who do you want to become?
    -and how will you get there?

10. Thanks alot, i'm going to try this.

11. Haha oh gosh ... for about five minutes I was wondering what 'Urinary Tract Infection' you were talking about. ahhhhhhh :smoking:

12. I'm just lounging around at home taking a bong rip every few minutes. I crammed for 6 hours for a final this morning, took it, and got back about an hour ago. Probably going to continue to smoke for a while, lol. One exam left but not until Friday afternoon.

13. and BLASTED and do my homework.

14. I wasn't a fan of 88 minutes either.

I'm not in the best of mood tonight, city. But what can I say/do?

I'm going to sit back with some samuel adams winter lager, hit my stemless bong by myself and just pass the fuck out.

15. of course smoking.

I was thinking about drinking a little then cleaning my apt. I can't stand cleaning anymore, i can't do it sober, lol.

some ppl i used to talk to in high school called, asked if they could come over and chill. I made up a lie and told them i'd call them back. I don't know if i want to hang out with them or not. I haven't seen them in years. I stoped talking to them because they didn't know how to keep their mouths shut. I've had other people say they talked about me when i wasn't around. Shit like "man i was at OGR's house last night and he smoked some dank with me, he had mad weed over there". nothing bad. its just that they were bringing up my name that was bad.

so i really don't know what i'm going to do, i need to figure something out

16. i grabbed a dub and blazed
    guess what im doing tomorrow..

17. Drinking cold beer