Whats the catch to obama care?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LoueyGG, Sep 26, 2013.

1. I don't get it, whats in it for these big pharmacy companies? Not much, so why would the elite create laws to disbenefit themselves? Sounds fishy..
    The current U.S Debt is 16 trillion dollars and this obamacare will add 500 billion more dollars to the debt.
    if we want to benefit our country, I believe we should do 2 things...

1. Find a way to pay off this fuckin debt and get rid of the federal reserve once and for good! There is no such thing as "U.S money" every dollar you have in your pocket is owned by the federal reserve. Don't believe me? read the back of it. Also China! Imagine this , One of your friends owes you $500. He's spending money like fuck on new shoes and a brand new car but he still hasn't paid you your $500. How would you feel? We as americans need to work together to pay off this debt and take the sacrifice for the sake of our children and our futures.

2. Ban factories from making jobs overseas, this seriously effects our economy because it isn't really doing any help to our economy, but its creating jobs overseas which can't benefit us at all. All your doing is giving a job to some kid on some island in a sweat shop in slave like conditions, to make $1 nike shoes which they resell for $200 over here and you monkey's go crazy for.

Other than that, im all for helping people and if i was sick or had a sick reaitive i would really want to help them if they didnt have insurance and this plan is good for the short term effects, but im a bit worry some for the long term effects.
    Also have you guys about the "RFID" chip which is basically a gps/credit card which they inject into you being mandatory in the obama care bill? I mean its like 2000 pages literally who knows what kind of shit lurks in there.

2. yeah bro i agree with you, except where you say that we need to work to gether to pay it off. well we as the citizens shouldn't pay. the govt. should. they used the tax dollars for a lot of useless stuff and to pay a lot of useless politicians. we just need a way to stop that military/political spending and use the money to pay off the debt.

3. According to some economists countries actually profit from being in debt

*Insert signature here*