whats the biggest outdoor plant you ever seen

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by curiousaboutpot, May 6, 2012.

1. what is the biggest youve seen? give strain, geographic location, height, width, and the yield if possible.

in the great lakes region, i once got to see a Leda Uno (KC Brains genetics) plant that was 9 ft tall and had probably three quarters of its flowering season yet to come. thats all i know about it. im guessing it would have finished at around 12 ft tall and been around 5 ft from side to side. its known as a monster yielder. cant imagine it would have been less than a pound. probably more like a pound and a half.

2. #2 mjmama25, May 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2012
    This is one of my STARTS for the season. It should be at least a 10 footer. It's a Purple Diesel plant, started in feb. It's about 4 ft now (may 5) when it was officially put outdoors.

Attached Files:

3. Hey Curious

Kentucky here, and if you think Ledo uno is big, you should see TNR! 14 or more feet. I had a buddy that had a 8X12X9 green house and he had a TNR plant growing in it. By mid sept, after several toppings, it was picking the 9' tall greenhouse up off of the ground by over a foot and filled it almost completley up. He harvested over 2lbs from it and its stature was tall and lanky. It had a stem bigger than a softball.

KC33 isnt a wall flower.

4. Lifted the greenhouse....Wow. Plastic and PVC? I guess "nature will find a way>>>" after all... Cant hold a big girl down...LOL. KY is a beautiful state Ive spent a lot of time there. A great place to "grow up".

VOO