Whats the big hype about natural papers

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Mid man, Nov 19, 2015.

1. #1 Mid man, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
    Aside from taste preferences some people make a big deal about 'natural papers' like they are going to be significantly healthier for you. Honestly if your consuming marijuana by combustion then the type of papers should be the least of your fucking worries.

I just want to throw out there that 1.25 papers weigh 1/20 of a gram, so regardless of the type of paper it's already such a small part of what your inhaling. Then compare a normal paper vs 'natural' paper I don't think there is much of a benefit (if any at all).

So what's the big hype (again taste preferences aside).

2. "image" "labels" other things gs that make people feel good about themselves.

For me personally it's taste, but that's put aside haha

3. Yea Raws are shit. They are so harsh. I either use elements or anything besides zigzags. Just personal preference

4. For me i.like to have as little amount of paper as I can.. zig zags and papers alike are just too thick like a cigarette paper raws and elements only for this guy

5. I tried to follow the hype but didn't last too long. Tried element for the first time two years ago and raw a little before that and rolled with them both for a few months before figuring out that I was wasting a lot of papers because the gum didn't stick. Zig zag ultra thins are my prefered paper now, they use a natural gum too, just more of it.