Whats the better deal

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ehleminator69, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Hey city, im going on a plain ride in a couple days, and i want some opiates to chill on for the 6 hour flight. Right now my options are, for the price range

-27.5mg of hydrocodone for $10
    -20mg of oxycodone for $12.50

So, what do you think is the most bang for buck.

2. The oxycodone no doubt. It destroys the hydrocodone.

3. k thanks. To avoid making another thread, does anyone know if i could get a better high through a cold water extraction, but instead of evaporation, i could just drink the water?

4. I didn't know they even made hydrocodone that low in milligrams wow! I would have to take approx. 105 of those to feel anything!! :eek: And that's a horrible deal. Go for the Oxycodone for sure man! :cool:

5. No with a cold water extraction you will lose a little bit of oxycodone. its best just to pop the pills unless your gonna take a dangerous amount of tylenol or unless you wanna snort the dried up oxycodone water.

6. #6 MarijuanaBudha, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
    Nah unless your taking 8+(160mg) of them you'll will be fine, your liver will live to see another day.

7. well when you get, say, a 500 mg vicoden(hydrocodone), you get 500 mg- but its not all hydrocodone. in a 500 mg hydrocodone, you get 500 mg aceomepheotin(sp?) and like- 5 mg hydrocodone. so yeah. he means 27.5 mg of hydrocodone- not counting the fillers. so yeah.

and i have done oxy once, and hydrocodone a few more than that. i dont know if i just didnt take enough to feel it right, but i enjoy hydrocodone much more.

your call though.

8. Lol. Wow. I thought it said 27 count - .5mg hydrocodones!! :laughing: I was like wtf?? :confused: That's what happens when you :bongin:and :smoking:

9. 27.5 of hydro is about equal to 20 of oxy.

I personally prefer hydro but most prefer oxy.

Either or

10. Go with the oxy. Do you know if its going to be 2 perc 10s, 4 perc 5s, or an OC20?

11. Its going to be 4 perc 5s. Anyways, i picked them up last night and am planning to pop em right before i go through airport security(to avoid getting hassled).

This time tomorrow ill be on California time smoking that san diego dank.:wave:

12. Vicodin is the brand name for hydrocodone.

It is sold in the following mixtures:

5mg hydrocodone/500mg APAP
    7.5mg hydrocodone/650mg APAP
    10mg hydrocodone/750mg APAP

So, if you need 100mg of hydrocodone to catch a buzz, you have one HELL of a tolerance.

13. i think the primaries are

5/500
    7.5/750
    10/325

by 105 he meant .5's (misread)

100mg, yeah that'd be a bad tolerance and a liver headed directly to hell!

14. flying out to cali on 20mg to smoke socal dank. I despise you. hah. :wave:

then again i suppose i could get in a car and make the 6 hour drive, but i'm lazy.