Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the Best Weed Documentary?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imamwhat, Nov 18, 2011.

1. I fell like getting really Blunted tonight and watching a weed documentary. Only one i don't want to watch is Super High Me, not because it is bad but because i have saw it multiple times. Im really interested in anything so post what you know. Thanks

2. Like the other guy said, the union. It was good the first time for me but watching more than once is no fun

3. I've only seen two. I saw Super High Me, and it was ok, but The Union (as said already) was ace-tastic! Plenty of amazing facts with just the right amount of humor to keep it interesting:cool:

4. I never saw the union, but i have seen parts i think and also its a documentary about British Columbia. Anyone know of American Films? This one is definitely on the list though.

5. The Union and Grass.

6. watch a documentary called the green rush, guarantee you'll like it!

7. The documentary cash crops is pretty good its about the industry and people in it

8. THE UNION AND SUPER HIGH ME. Both are great documentaries.

9. So these are the movies im watching in order

The Green Rush
    Marijuana Inc. Inside America's Pot Industry
    In Pot We Trust
    High: The True Tale of American Marijuana
    The Union

10. The union should be second... Green rush is awesome though

11. How Weed Won The West is a great one, and it's on Netflix.

12. Uh,

The Union.

End of thread.

And super high me is a good mock-umentary which actually has some awesome info and proof behind it.

13. Pineapple Express