whats the best way?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by anamosity28, Apr 5, 2009.

1. OK so i have absolutely no money what so ever and I'm growing outdoors does any one have any ideas for me so that i can grow better i have plants in the ground already(no soil just regular dirt) is there any way i can make the soil better for very little or no money while the plants are in it

2. lol no soil just regular dirt eh? Add some mulch. dolomite lime is good for keeping the bugs away and balancing the PH levels. Mabye some home made fertilizer.

3. yeah dude i seriously have like no money i can get my hands on 15 maybe 20 bucks any ideas for cheap good soil i could transplant to and how deep would the hole i put the soil in have to be

4. If you are just using bag seed you happen to have laying around then the way I look at it is you have nothing to lose.

I would suggest if nothing else till the ground around were you are going to plant. You know break it up make it softer so the roots are able to take hold.

After all it is a weed that has survives thousands of years without any help.

Check the outdoor grow journals and you will probably find alot of helpful info.