Whats the best way to quick-dry weed? ~

Discussion in 'General' started by akos789, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Please dont ask why i need to do this i just do. I dono if i should use microwave or oven or what?

anyone have experience doing this in the past

2. Why do you need to do this?

3. Yea tell us

4. "Best way to quick dry weed" is an oxymoron. "best" is still not good enough.

5. refrigerator

thats what i use when my budz is too wet

6. The only way to quick dry weed that's worth doing (in my opinion):

Set up a lamp with a soft-white CFL so that the bulb is horizontal in the air. Place your bud on the inside of the bulb, and then turn it on. Your bud should be ready in about 20 minutes or so, but make sure to check it often to make sure that you don't roast it any more than you have to. I hear that soft-white CFL's are better for this than other kinds, but I don't have any experience with other kinds so I can't personally say either way.

If you have to do it, this is what I would recommend. But if you don't absolutely have to do it, I'd just let it dry naturally. You'll be happier with the product that way.

7. Wrap it in a paper towel and blow-dry the shit out of it.

8. Just don't do what a friend did, which was to put her entire crop in the oven (the airing cupboard she normally used was damp) and then forget all about it... Cremated the lot.

Drugs? Just say "Nooooooooo!"

9. I know someone that stuck a few ounces in front of a space heater. I don't know how long he did it for or what it was in but it worked really well.

10. water-cure

11. Anyone ever tried a food dehydrator - you know, the kind you use to dry apples, blueberries and herbs? I have one, and have wondered if, when the time comes to dry my herbs, if it would be a good thing. Anyone ever tried?

12. Right? Thats the best way IMO