whats the best way to grow lowryders ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by razz8606, Aug 13, 2009.

1. for next yrs outdoor season i wanna grow almost all lowryders but a large amount i plan on buying all regular seeds so i get males as well because i wanna do the 1st plant for seeds then the 2nd plant of the yr will be for bud ... is there any secrets out there to grow lowryders like when to fertilize or any info really would be helpful all i have in mind is to dig out the area im goin to grow them in and replace the soil with pro-mix anyone have any input plz ?

2. best way is put them in soil with lots of sunlight and water:D

3. lol i know that much :p i got a field all picked out but i was wondering if there were any secrets to growing it cuz there such a fast growing plant .. how many weeks do they start to flower and stuff like that

4. Honest truth? Fuck lowryders man, man purchase Mighty Mite, Durban Posion , theres many fast flowering strains.

I highly suggest not getting lowryders, many plants are short and fast growing, autoflowering is anther way to rob, like feminized IMO.

5. thx for your input but your the 1st person iv ever herd talk negative about lowryders at all your the 1st person to say something bad about them but again thx for your input :)

6. Well LR is an auto-flowering plant and honestly i would love 2 see that little sucker in an outdoors environment. Outdoors is not the plants typical enviroment but I could see them striving outdoors. Indoors get about 10-20g a plant this actually gives me and idea of a guerilla grow using these midgets! I'd go 4 it if we did what everybody else is doing then what is imagination?

7. sry i dint even answer your ? usually 2-3 weeks you should see pistils but thats indoors outdoors i dnt quite no it mit eb same

8. haha yea exactly thx alot man :) i was on a canadian seed bank site that said some lowryders r good out doors :) i deff goin to try it i hope each plant will produce about a half ounce each maybe better :) 1st grow ( spring ) im doin them just for seed but after i get the seed from the 1st batch ill be doing alot of all females and seeing how they only grow 14 inches indoors im expecting them to be under 2 ft out doors which still is very stealthy and my figgering is everyone will be lookin for the pot plant thats average size like 5 to 6 ft tall no one will look for one thats under 2 ft :p ... i plan on getting -- Lowryder #2 x ak47 / automatic blueberry / automatic lemon skunk / Lowryder # 2 / Blue ryder / deisel ryder ... thats just for the Lowryders :p then i wanna get pinapple punch and NYC deisel for my normal sized plants and if i feel like getting creative i might try to breed pineapple punch with lowryder # 2 and just c what happens there .... let me know what u think :)

9. I have grown auto flowering strains a couple times now and have finally made up my mind about them. They are only good for one thing and that is if you don't want to worry about light cycles (seperate veg and flower rooms).

The quality is pretty good but the yield sucks. You can find MANY quick flowering indicas (45-60days) and if you only veg them for two or three weeks they take about the same amount of time overall as the autoflowering (with MUCH greater yields)

I prefer to wait the extra week or two and get at least four times the yield.

People will argue this point until they are blue in the face but I am speaking from my experiences. Fuck autoflower, wait the extra week for the indo and don't worry about going dry between harvests. I don't know about you but I smoke a half a week when I puff on my own shit (because I don't have to pay out the ass for it!)

10. and yeah, if that canadian seed bank you are talking about is kindseed.com STAY AWAY from the lowrider they sell on there (CBS super early). I got 20 seeds, 14 survived and got an average of 8grams per plant, wack genetics I think.

11. thx alot :) but i have a private seeds supplyer i can get seeds at whole sale prices

12. thx alot for the advice :) im still deciding what i wanna do for next yrs grow but this is my idea so far

13. Try looking for a seed company called "Lowlife" there like lowryder but they have to plants crossed with strong genetics and they claim to have to heaviest yeilding and most durable lowryder cross which i think is a lowryder ak47 and kush cross

14. I have grown LR indoors several times, but tried them outside for the first time this past year. My only suggestion is to get them in the ground as early as possible, because they don't tolerate heat very well. Our summers consistently have days over 100 degrees, and they did not do well at all. Other than that, they don't require much fertilizer or TLC. Keep them in partial sun, give them water, and they do the rest.

15. well a lot of ryder strains are actually related to the mightymite its hard to keep track cuz seed banks lie like hell. however mightymite is probally the best auto out there and with a short life you just supply a lot of fresh soil and very little fert at about 40 days and let em rock

16. well a lot of ryder strains are actually related to the mightymite its hard to keep track cuz seed banks lie like hell. however mightymite is probally the best auto out there and with a short life you just supply a lot of fresh soil and very little fert at about 40 days and let em rock