whats the best way to grow catpiss indoors?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PeaceOfMind928, Mar 15, 2010.

1. #1 PeaceOfMind928, Mar 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2010
    well, due to some circumstances I had to nix my last plant. I have some catpiss seeds in germination and I wanna grow it hydro. I havent planted nothing hydro before. I want to know what you guys think would be the best way to grow it. I am on a low budget and it has to be indoor, If anyones ever handled this strain please tell me what the best way it should be grown. Thanks grasscity

2. good luck man i tried to grow some dogshit and it ended up mostly labradoor i had to throw it out

3. dude
    catpiss is like so dank
    its like a mix of human piss and goat piss

4. the cat piss, is a sativa, 8 to9 weeks, yield is mod, typ of high is head high, some body, similar to trainwreck, sent/tatse is pungent,menthol, it is a realative of trainwreck.

Cat Piss Clone Only

Lol crazy that it is a strain lol

5. #5 piper32, Mar 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2010
    Did you follow him around with a baggie for a week?

Actually a met a current friend on the bus because of this strain. Imagine a black guy with a huge ass afro with a pick in his hair, saying "You smell like weed." I said "Lets go smoke some chronic" and he then said "That's Chill. We can match. I have some Cat Piss." Now me being friendly, I said "What the fuck?!" He said "Smell this." Sure enough, it smelled like Cat Piss. Once you smell it you never forget what it's like. Totally had me smiling for hours with pleasant laughter. Good luck and I hope you grow some wicked shit or should I say piss?!

6. lol would you really want your whole grow room smelling like that though? lol just that oh so strong cat piss smell you know lol

7. maybe its just me but if it smells like cat piss i generally dont smoke it

8. plus the cops would break in thinking you had a meth lab and find a few plants lol

9. The animal cops on Animal Planet will come busting through your door thinking your got 100 cats in your house, just to find chronic!