Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the best way to get kief out of a mason jar???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nb790, Mar 16, 2011.

1. I have multiple mason jars.. and one of them in particular has a lot of kief in it along the walls of it, just everywhere inside of it.. so im wondering, whats the best and most effective way to get all of that out to smoke? cant find a good tool to scrape it all out :confused:

2. id fill it with water
    then pour onto a coffee filter
    and let dry
    i think that will work great but maybe wait for some one to confirm

3. I would just use a small pen or something and stick it in there and catch it in a bag or something and shake it n shit

4. do an iso quick wash. pour just a bit of 91% ISO alcohol in the jar, shake a bit, pour out in a dish or on a plate. when the iso evaporates scrape it up and get high :smoking::smoking:

5. If it's caked with kief just turning it upside down and hitting it would suffice.

6. QWISO wash. Just do what ElectricWarrior suggested.