Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the best way to get high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SmokeyJay420, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Lately I've been smoking so much and I feel like I never really get high anymore.... I smoke funk out of bowls/joints but im not even stoned anymore. I'm thinknig about taking knife hits or something, not sure...any advice?? I'm spending so much money having to smoke atleast a half 8th a day and its adding up! I'm about to get a new grinder with a keef catcher so i can start saving that up but other than that..not sure what to do!?!?

2. tttt ttt t t t t T T T T-BREAK

Take a tolerance break. Don't smoke for a few weeks, then your tolerance should go down.

Technically, it's a way of increasing the effectiveness for no cost at all.

3. T-break really is the way to go. Just exercise alot so its all out of your system than stay away from it and it should be pretty easy to stay off the joint for a week or 2.

4. You can either t-break which will make your first couple of tokes back amazing, but I find that I'll get into my smoking habits of doing way too much and my tolerance goes right back to where it was in a few days, or you can smoke less (best way IMO) or you can just deal with it :smoking:

5. If you aren't interested in the good advice of taking a T-break, get a decent vape. Definitely the most bang per gram!

6. My Magic Flight Launch Box hits me harder than my bong did. I ONLY smoke at night though. 8pm and on. I would say a T break, and then controlling when ya smoke.

7. I'd suggest a decent vape man... If you don't have enough cash, make one out of a light bulb. It may not be the best vape but it sure gets the job done. Vapes are also awesome if you live with your parents and they smell your room... It's mostly odorless. With the light bulb one I made, the smoke smelled like melting butter when I blew it out.

8. just gatta take a t break..

9. Obviously this fine gentleman doesn't want to hear that he has to abstain from our fair herb. If a t-break doesn't sound attractive, definitely invest in a convection vaporizer. This also tends to happen when I smoke the same gear for an extended period of time. Variation is the key to keeping things fresh for us seasoned tokers.

10. A vaporizer is only going to be a fix for a few months before his tolerance raises for that too..
    Whats better, taking a two week tbreak, or not getting high anymore?
    You're not addicted, just deal with quitting for a little bit. Besides it'll save you some money which you can use to buy a new piece or something to celebrate the end of your break.

11. agreed. after 3 years of daily smoking i finally decided to take a t-break. i got to the same point as the OP, and as much as this past week has sucked, i know that once i get back to smoking (in another 6 days!!) it will be well worth it. just gotta do this every few months or so and keep up on your tolerance. a vape WILL bring out the most THC in your bud, so your tolerance will not build as fast because its straight thc, but it will still build. so take a t-break and use the money you save to buy a vape! :wave:

12. hell you can take like 3 or 4 days off and you'll notice a difference.

13. No t-breaks for me, just switch to a different strain, it's all good.

If you don't have access to different strains, then yeah, time for a break.

14. youre lucky, dude. unfortunately i dont have the same luxury as not needing t-breaks. i buy a different strain almost everytime i pick up. my guys get from different people all the time so im definetly switching up the strains. but i still get my tolerance up way too high at times.

15. :) Good marijuana!
    [​IMG]
    Peace.

16. Gravity bong goes straight to the dome brother or a regular water bong glass though not that plastic stuff.

17. in order

germinate
    plant
    maintain
    harvest
    grind
    light
    inhale
    exhale
    enjoy.

18. I don't smoke bowls unlikess I wanna chill. So now I use my waterless GB and get fucked up

19. rip some kits or hot knives then you'll be fucked.

20. FOR SURE!..i had the same problem so i bought a volcano and really all i can say is wow..ha although when i bought it i paid $645 U.S...but in my opinion since this happend to me..fuckin go out and buy it