whats the best way for me to pass my drug tests?

Discussion in 'General' started by strangles66, Jun 26, 2012.

1. I have my friend that pees in a cup for me and my mom drug tests me. If i fail again she will send me off to rehab for a year, like she did my brother. So whats the best way to do this? I have some in the freezer and on a heat pad. The heat pad evaporates the urine after a day or so and leeks out i dont know what to store it in and how to keep it at the right temperature. She's got these 12 pannel drug tests and sometimes takes me to the lab. They are always looking at it and smelling it and temperature testing it. I havent smoked for 5 days and theres still alot in my system. Im probably gonna get drug tested today or tomorrow. please help!!

2. Smells fishy...Hate to pull the card; but, how old are you?:cool:

3. #3 fattmatt, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
    First post? Obviously under 18 since you have no say in being shipped off to rehab...

But before you get the banhammer, I would just confront her. Tell her you have been smoking, but it was the wrong choice/hanging out with bad kids, etc. Your mom will have to cope with you smoking weed, since it's your personal decision.

Good luck!

Attached Files:

4. whats the best way to pass a drug test?

hmmm i dont know. dont..do......drugs???:confused:

nah that aint it. sorry i cant help.

5. Tell her weed aint speed and to chillax max 8)

6. Don't do drugs

7. I say do drugs

8. DON'T DRINK THE KOOL-AID and don't consider it to be "Rehab" think of it as a day spa that last about a year.. Or one hell of a t-break...:wave:

9. cut your dick off!!!!

10. This is the best type if action, you have two choices either the above, but has its risks I.e. Being shipped away or kicked out, neither good, or just stop getting stoned for a while til it all calms down.
    You're clearly young and there's plenty of time to get high so just chill and ride it out a while.

11. yea im only 15. imma just stop smoking for now and found out a way i was just freaking out earlyer haha. but thanks anyway