Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the best vaporizer to buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GucciManeGoHard, May 29, 2011.

1. I wanna start vaporizing but i wanna find the best handheld vapoizer for the best low price.

2. search the forums and thou shall find answers.

3. Just bought myself an SSV, cant wait for it's arrival!

4. The best handheld vaporizer you say? Would you also like something that produces very little to no smell, very efficient and makes your buds taste good? Well what you are looking for is the Magic Flight Launch Box which costs you 99$ and comes with a lifetime warranty! Go down to your local headshop and pick up one of these beauties today! :smoke:

Edit: Man, i re-read what i just typed and it sounded like billy mays was selling it lol..:hello:

5. I use to think Volcanoes, but I'm increasingly interested in ProVape

6. If you have the money then get an Iolite, in my opinion it's the best portable vape although many people seem to not agree.

The MFLB seems to be the popular choice for a cheap vape but I was really underwhelmed by mine and ended up selling it a few months after getting it.