Whats the best type of metal to smoke out of

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by lasers, Nov 7, 2010.

1. I know glass is the best and cleanest to smoke from, but what about when glass isn't an option? What is the best type of metal to smoke out of? And I was wondering since this is a seasoned toker forum, if there was anyone that knew specifically. For example, aluminum has many types of grade T6061 is commonly used for aircraft. Many types of steel and many types of titanium allows as well. What is the most healthy metal to use?
    Thanks!

2. Lead is probably the best cause you can bend it heaps easy into the shapes you want.

Hahahaha.

Wrong section dude.

Metal isn't really a healthy option. But it doesn't really matter unless your heating the metal itself. So only the bowl, which has the lighter to it is of any real significance.

And these can be bought for near to nothing.

3. well the whole "omg smoking an aluminum pipe is gonna kill you!" may have a grain of truth to it but honestly its not like your eating the stuff. seriously guys your only toking off a tinfoil pipe for like 2 minutes anyways, it doesnt really harm your body that much, i bet drinking and smoking are worse, so man just go for it its not gonna kill you

4. Thanks, i know this, but Im trying to build a very safe and healthy pipe, so what about this? What are the top manufacturers (highest quality), the (Roors of metal pipes) using in their pipes, are there any specs for the metal? (which im guessing its aluminum alloy)

5. google works magic if you believe in it

6. Arent most metal pipes made out of lamps parts?
    no company really prides themselves on making metal pipes really

7. Haha dude get into the toking tools thread under smoking and usage.. All the help youll need.

If your too young to go out and buy a cheap pipe your too young to be on here.
    And if your old enough to be on here, you should have enough common sense to bang together a pipe.

And why make a pipe? Your making work for yourself.

Make a bong, shits easy. :bongin: