Whats the best tasting weed you ever had?

Discussion in 'General' started by ThatHighGuy024, Mar 9, 2013.

1. this weed I have right now is delicious but I don't know the name. Another delicious one I had was fruit loops. I only had it once and was never able to find it again. It legit tasted like fruit loops.

2. I got some that tasted of blueberry. It actually made my mouth water. Was fantastic

3. I'm vaping on some Jamaican moisture, by far the most unique and pungent bud I have had !

Oooohh the flavor!

4. Oh man I'm remembering so many dank strains now.

Sweet Tooth, Sweet Island Skunk, Blueberry (god it tasted just like blueberries!) and Lemon Haze. Damn the Lemon Haze was awesome. I still remember that awesome refreshing lemon taste on exhale. Would go awesome with breakfast :D

5. My own Orange strain.

Close second is og banana

6. Blue Cheese / Cali Orange :)

7. Just had Girl Scout cookies right now best taste ...

8. Okay well if I had to repick, I'd say diablo og

:devious:

9. I like grand daddy purple's taste the most nd ive had over 100's of strains

I also really like heavy tasting kush

I like pungent skunky flavor over anything

10. Just had some blueberry yesterday and it legit tasted like fruit in a bowl when I hit it. Also it looked soooo dank. I needa get more of it, that's for sure

11. Banana Kush, I honestly can't get over how awesome its taste is for weed.

2nd place green ribbon, idk it just tasted good.

12. Blue dream and GDP.

13. Lemon og smelt like fucking lemon pinesol crazy tasty

14. Grape Ape or Pink Pez

Mmmmmm

15. I've always considered Purple Kush to be one of the best tasting strains. Reminds me of pine.

16. Grape ape for sure I've had alot of purple strains but this one was different for me.

Sour diesel errl best concentrate taste....though they all taste good if you do it right.

17. heavy duty fruity.

18. blue dream, also liked cherry pie and girl scout cookies