Whats the best surprise you got when you were high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Codums, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Tell about whats the number one thing you surprised about. i.e. getting a A on a paper you wrote for a class or for some just someone screams pizzas here.....

2. Me and my friend ate some shrooms one night, and his sister calls us at the beginning of the trip and says shes coming pick us up to go to New Orleans for the night, so we ate more and went on bourben street and partied all night lol

3. I was just done blazing the bong with my sister when we were still living at the house and she goes to set her alarm. She holds the up button and the alarm time starts going up real fast. IT STOPPED AT 4:20! It was unbelievable. Hasn't changed since.

Anyone else feel like they see 420 everywhere?

4. I was really stoned and buzzin, and went to KFC, well after ordering, the total came out to $11.11. I felt like karma was on my side that night!

Edit: I still have the Receipt!!

5. Random hot stoned chick wanted to fuck...very good night :smoke:

6. After a long night filled with many many fun amazing tokes with some pretty decent weed, I opened my hiding place, only to find an a dub of weed that i'd lost a few days prior. :D

7. Got a call from a job I applied for. Ended up smoking more, going to the interview that day and kinda messed it up... Oh well, it was for a shitty super market anyway.

8. pizza just now

9. i got a good one. Today was the last day of classes for the semester. I went to my 9am class which i had a 82 in and the professor gave me a 95. i had jus smoked a bowl in the car. Next i got to my last class of the day and for the semester but quick stop at my car once again to smoke a few puff tokeep my self high and to my suprise there was free fucking pizza and drinks. Needless to say i was pretty happy.

10. Welllll this one time, when I was a newbie smoker, I smoked way too much and convinced myself I was going to die because my heart was beating so fast....I felt like I had a gun to my head and I knew the gunman would pull the trigger.....the suprise was when I gained my senses and realized that I was just being stupid.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df_O-EBjVrk]YouTube - High as Fuck[/ame]

42 seconds in bro :)

But my best suprise would be, wanting to play gears 2 at a friends house. Then realizing that i was playing. Good shit :smoking::D

12. #12 postblue, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2009
    my friend saying he has an extra marilyn manson ticket
    haha

i loved the high as fuck video! i was just sat there nodding along to everything he said :D

13. i remember at a 420 fest in Redwood, i was high as fuck and some random ass hippie gave me a dub for free and said "spread the love my brother"

i had no clue what that meant and never saw the dude again...
    probably the best surprise ive ever got hahah

14. I was trying to figure out if i could land a fall from my apartment balcony to the sidewalk without being hurt... and than my friend came over and asked me wtf i was doing and than we had a 2 hour long conversation about jumping and landing safely... it was amusing