Whats the best strain you've smoked?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iiM HiiGH, Oct 26, 2010.

1. The best bud i have smoked in my opinion is blue dreams. it gave me a realxed high and it lasted about 4 hours. The next best one had to be Lemon Kush. This one was awesome because it gave me a crazy head high and fucked me up. What is your favorite bud?

2. Green CRACK

3. 2 for bluedream

i remember this one in particular, i cant remember any others well enough to say its a little bit better or worse than said strain, but i remember blue dream being REALLY good.

4. thats some really good shitt!!!

5. Northern lights for me idk why but it just does it for me

6. Oh god it's my favorite. It has that killer ammonia smell and nutty autopilot stone. I looooove the crack.

7. Hash berry. haven't had any that came close. but #2 northern lights X skunk #3 NYC Diesel

8. Northern lights hits the spot :smoke:

9. I dont know if anyone had it, NY Sour Diesel is one of the best.

10. Blue Fucking Rhino

11. Purple Haze from Washington Heights NYC.

12. Blue Dream isn't that amazing imo. It's more of a commercial strain.

I'm pretty bad at rating bud but proper Sour D and OG K are among my favorites from dispensaries and grows.

13. Sour diesel up in this bitch!

14. Northern Lights has always knocked me on my ass the hardest...so nice.

15. A few favorites would be og kush x white widow, lambsbread, platinum grape ape x true og

16. I don't discriminate :)

17. Wish I knew the name of it, but I've been getting some really good dank over the past
    2 weeks and it's the best I've ever smoked. Also the best smelling/tasting weed I've ever
    had too. The second best I've had though was Trainwreck.

18. yeah my favorite is pterodactyl kush.. ive only smoked it in the forest by my dorm and it always gets crazy, ive had a few near death experiences in there.

19. [​IMG]

black widow, only got it ONCE, i did 4 bowls with a friend and i was on cloud 9

20. Fucking white widow..shit was straight up trichs.all the wayy...you literally couldnt see any green at all on the bud untill you broke it up.shit was mad creeper too...smoke 2 bowls then start feeling it a little..then it hits like a fucking freight train in like 10 minutes.it was fantastic though

haha more like cloud fucking stoooopid