Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the best strain you ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jonhop09, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Strains please.

2. The hulk, dankest , spruciest smelling weed ever. It was extra dense and sticky and it was a very nice stoney ass high. While smoking on that shit I played alot of fucking xbox... good memories.

3. G13, OG Kush, Northern Lights, White Rhino, Grand Daddy Purp, Jack Herrer, Afghani Kush, basically anything with hella crystals or mad hairs is gonna be good.

4. Personally I'd say Blueberry Kush, Juicy Fruit, OG Kush and Green Crack.

5. white rhino took the cake.

6. Best stuff I've ever had was no-name.

But it could put me right to sleep. :)

7. I couldn't just give you one name because I have had some that were very similar. I have had strains of OG kush that were decent and some that blew me out of the water. My top 5 strains would have to be:

1) Powerplant
    2) Skunk #1
    3) OG Kush
    4) Godzukki aka (GOD)
    5) PlaneWreck (Afgoo x Trainwreck)

8. No dealers around here get very much besides white widow or some orange kush. Those are the 2 best I've ever smoked.

9. for me it would have to be some bomb ass sour d i got from up north.

10. white widow. its all i buy.

11. My top favorites are Hindu Kush, Northern Lights, Maui Wowie, any any of the landrace Mexican/South American Sativas. I'd have to toss Hash Plant into that somewhere.

The strain I'm currently working on is very promising, easily in the top five of the best/strongest strains I've ever smoked.

12. By far the Dankest Bud I have ever smoked, I got it for free from this guy to sample before making a purchase and it was Sour D crossed with Jack Herrer. This bud when you pulled off pieces they were like perfectly round. The only way I can describe its fluffiness is by saying it was like Cotton Candy. Half a Tinny Pack got me and my Friend STONED out of our minds.