Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the best smoking experience you've ever experienced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blublapped92, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Mine was this one time when I had a two hour ride on the Amtrack and got completely blazed out of my mind before I went. I swear it was like a magical journey with bomb ass food from the food cart.

2. The best smoking experience I had was the one experience where my buddy rolled up a half ounce with a bunch of blunts stuck together, and let me tell you, it was quite the experience.......experience.

3. First time i smoked a bong :) i was like oh wow it doesnt burn!!! Then i jst smoked til my cousin said i had enough n drank a whole 2 liter of sprite.....xD lol this was back when i was 14-15

4. The best experience for me was in New Orleans with my friend, his older brother and his girlfriend, and two awesome stoner guys we met. We found a magical tree in Audubon Park and met some girls who were smoking out of their new massive pipe and one of the guys we met loaded a massive bowl that seemed to last forever then we rolled a joint and it was awesome. That park is so chill and I have to go smoke there again someday. It wasn't the highest I've gotten but I was still really high and the whole atmosphere and being with the coolest people just made it.

5. I smoked at the state fair with a group of friends. If you didn't already know, the Minnesota State Fair is well known for being one of the best! I proceeded to eat hella food and go on a shit load of rides, laughing my ass off the whole time.

6. Best experiance I ever had was upstairs in my friends house, his family was cool with it and had a very nice lounging attic with places all over to be in, we hot boxed a little corner room of his attic leading to a window, and we had food everywhere, and native style instruments. We left the house and walked down to China House and ordered food giggling like madmen.

7. Skiing in Italy with the sun shining over the mountains, got to to top of a peak after a long chair lift and was greeted by a stunning view, could see for miles, it was incredible.

Lay down and parked up a joint right their with a few friends, was incredible.

8. on my birthday a few weeks ago, i had about 10 friends round and they were all asleep it was about 4AM and i was having a j with a girl ive lusted after for like 4 years (she's halfcast, got massive tits and an amazing ass) and yeah i *accidently* put a stupid amount of weed in it, so we came in and were watching genie in the house with the giggles, just talking about the world and shit, then she fell asleep :'(

9. December 2010. My friend Tyler's birthday. He had his two friends over and it was me and my girlfriend. So it was Tyler, Rachel, Devon (a girl), Amanda (my girlfriend) and I. We smoked like 1/4 and were destroyed.

P.s., I learned something that night. Stand by Me the movie while sober= Fucking amazing. Stand by Me the movie while insanely high= shitty.

10. this is 100% true....my buds and I had just rolled an excellent white grape blunt when the doorbell rang. it was the pizza guy. we thought it would be funny to talk about ganja in a loud tone while one of our friends took care of the transaction downstairs.the next thing ya know, we are all in a circle in the backyard enjoyin the herb with the pizza dude.....life works in strange ways:smoke: