Whats the best portable dry herb vape in the UK?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Vixen3000, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Like the title says.
    Thinking of vaping

2. I only own the pax 1. I do like it but wouldn't recommend it. Check out the vape section and do some research.

3. I own a Vaporgenie Volta and it is a portable battery powered vape. I've been genuinely surprised in the four months I've owned it not seeing this vaporizer get brought up anywhere when discussing vaporizers. At under $100 it is just a win situation. Heats up as fast as 5 seconds and has no problem reaching high temps nevertheless not once has it ever combusted my herbs. Strange it is not at all well known, kinda sad.
    Edit: my bad I just realized your question regards the UK. sorry

4. I had an arizer solo for around 2 years, for the price it's a very good vape, easy to clean and use.

This week I bough a storz and bickel mighty, as the solo battery died and the bottom was cracking a lot so didn't really want to replace the battery. I'm glad I got the mighty after debating between the firefly 2, the mighty and the crafty. These truly are the top 3 portable vaporizers and you get what you pay for.

YouTube reviews give you a really good insight and it all comes down to personal preference and what you want from the vape. Take a look at reviews for the mighty, crafty, firefly 2. If you just want a desktop unit, invest in a volcano.

They are expensive investments, but soon pay for themselves in the amount of herb used.

• Like Like x 1