Whats the best part about being high?

Discussion in 'General' started by bjpeterson420, May 28, 2005.

1. The best part for me is cotton mouth, cotton mouth is fucking awesome.

2. u gotta be kidding, cotton mouth sux! meh, w/e floats your boat.... i would say the best is when i zone out when im in the middle of doing something.

3. How everything is enhanced... and i love hearing little odd noises when playing video games or listiening to music. I can just find the starngest sounds for some reason, as if they are hidden.

4. increased sensations...detailed very vibrant vivid music....i'm HAPPY...oh and of course THE MUNCHIES :D :D :D.....after the main effects have worn off..it produces a great sleep! :)

if trip'n off dex...it helps nausia..and it helps with the hallucinations that occur in dex and the very minor hallucinations with weed and they help each other out...

5. I gotta say it fucking orgasm's feel like there inhanced like x5000 spraying my load all over my gf makes it even more the pleasure

6. I was with you until right there.... I find that a little odd... ;)

7. Laughing is the best! That's what I was doing until I read the original post... Ok I'm going to close this right back up and enjoy my high. :smoke:

8. I love the way it relaxes me, makes me more open to everything, and makes me feel truly happy at the end of the day. Oh yeah the way it makes things taste so much better.:D