Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the best munchies food?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Capnfalconpunch, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Nachoes wtih spicy veggies, such as jalapenos and onion
    Milk Duds
    Jujubees
    Fruit Gushers
    Stuffed Crust Pizza
    Bean Burritos w/ Hot Sauce
    Cheese Dip
    Pita Bread and Hummus with fresh Garlic
    Something with BBQ sauce, lol
    Slurpees , and 711 Taquitos/Big Bites.

2. any kind of fresh fruit just go to the produce section in the store blazed pick something that looks good and odds are it will be

3. lemmi try this shit out

[​IMG]

4. It's kinda expensive but ice cream cake from carvels and a chocolate milkshake is the best...if you don't have a carvels just go to like walmart or food lion or whatever you have near you...ALSO!!! When i was in florida for 420 I drank slot of tea and Jose quirvo and strawberry daquiri I know it's fruity for guys but I don't care it's fantastic

5. Now it's FUKIN closed! Haha cinnabon is good so is cinnamon toast crunch with extra cinnamon lol

6. Anything fried, sugary, or choclatey.

7. somebodys high, lol

8. Pussy.

And frozen pizza, just microwave the shit for like 2 minutes so it's hot on the edges but cold in the center.

9. I hope you are joking...

About the pizza that is. I hate frozen pizza and to think of eating basically uncooked is disgusting.

10. My personal favs:
    Chipotle
    Jimmy Johns/Subway
    These butter croissants that I always get at Costco
    Microwaveable pretzles with mustard and salt
    Frozen individual pizzas (theres a certain brand but I forget)

11. #51 Just Ordinary, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Not frozen pizza. Like cooked pizza, which has been frozen then microwaved

12. Cinnamon Rolls all the weeeey

13. its whatever u like...... in large portions...... oily foods work best, and junk food.

for me its either burgers, pizza, or sour cream flavored potato chips. sometimes all three. yeah.

oh, peanut butter cookies and triple chocolate cookies were decent. i ran out of chips and that was the only thing in the house.

14. #54 Homesqueeze, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011

can u imagine how fuckin high you would get with this shit. rip a fet bowls of that shit, then eat those edibles like fuckin candy, and smoke a few of those doobies. WOW. gimmi that shit.

edit: wow man, the buz from that me whoofing down that whole plate would hit like a tsunami
    edit2:are those little hash squares?

15. Isn't there a million of these threads? Whatever. I love to eat pretty much any kind of chips, Sour cream and onion lays, and nacho cheese doritos preferred.

16. i might have to make a tread on that plate

17. yeah thats gonna require a thread

18. #58 Just Ordinary, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha so what if there's like a million of these- it's better to start a fresh thread and get new ideas than bumping old ones IMO

19. Get some mac and cheese. Make it, and then get some ham or something and cut it up into small pieces and then mix that up into the mac and cheese. So amazing! 
    Also: Reese's PB cups or peanut M and Ms. 

20. In n out if you're in the city

In the mountains, catch a few trout, gut them, take bones out, cook it over a campfire and you have a tasty treat for free :) :p:lol: