Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the best munchies food?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Capnfalconpunch, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Grapes, pizza, and cheesesteaks.

2. Got to Mcdonalds, you'll get your fries, then demand a Whopper! :mad::cool:

3. Oven baked fried French fries with BBQ sauce

4. Combos cheddar cheese and beef jerky or pineapple ham pizza Mcdonalds apple pies chill cheese with jalapeno ring onions hotdogs and capachino

5. Small piece of slim jim sandwiched between two white cheddar cheez-its

6. A homemade burrito. (rice, beans, cheese, salsa, chopped avocados, some meat, sour cream)
    I make them in a snap when I get the munchies.

7. Mcdonalds, taco bell, white castle, pizza, cookies, brownies, ice cream sandwhiches, and chips. What i usually get :p

8. anything chocolate lol

9. baam motherfuckers, and its done. lol

oreos are king tho, mint, dbl stuff.

Attached Files:

10. holy hell is that real?! lmao where do you get oreos that big? that's awesome haha

11. [​IMG]
    Thread closed.

12. already been closed at the oreos bi-AHtch.lol
    also, how u got picture in post like that?

13. On the reply box, on the top list of icons, its like the 2nd from the right. It's the image of the little mountains and sun. Just copy and paste the URL of the picture in there, and you're good to go.

14. FUCKIN SLURPPPPIIIIIIEEEEES!! :) plus the adventure to 711 is fun too :D

15. i just made home made bagel pizzas without using pizza sauce. Olive oil, pepporoni, bacon bits, garlic salt, and a lot of cheese. plus some muchrooms

16. Is it good man

17. Whatever you can lay your hands on that tastes decent or better.

18. Get hollow Easter eggs about the size of a tennis ball and stuff nachos into it. Or just melt chocolate onto nachos. I didn't use sour cream or avocado though.

19. here's what me and a friend did: we boiled a big pot of water, and made spaghetti. then we strained it out, poured out the water, and put the pasta back in the (now empty) pot. add tomato sauce until the pasta is coated to your liking. turn low heat on, and then add cheese. shredded/grated cheeses of as many varieties as you can find (three cheese mexican blend is awesome) and just keep stirring it into the pasta/sauce. the cheese melts and becomes part of the sauce and it's SO. FUCKING. GOOD. we put so much cheese in it was ridiculous though. the pot is a little hard to clean the next day haha.