Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the best method for making brownies with ABV?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Drums320, Oct 2, 2012.

1. So I'm thinking of making edibles with my ABV. I'm going to wait until I have about 10 grams and maybe throw in an eighth of dank. I've never made edibles before, and I've never really been good at cooking. But I was thinking either making cannola oil or cannabutter. So what would be the easiest way to make brownies?

2. Canna oil for brownies butter for cookies

3. #3 Selentine, Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2012
    Canna oil is good, the traditional cannabutter still works as well.

Spent this weekend stoned to bejeezus and back on special brownies. Used Hashmouf's cannabutter recipe, 1/2 oz vaped bud and two sticks of butter, the butter turned out beautiful but for some reason I lost a quarter of it, only got 3/4ths of a cup out of it after pressing the weed mash dry. It was sweet butter though, used 1/2 cup to make a batch of brownies using this recipe:

Mmm-Mmm Better Brownies Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Pretty simple from-scratch recipe. Now, I don't have too much tolerance, but I'm also a really big guy, and I still got a strong effect from the brownies. One brownie for a pleasant high, two to be boomin' stoned, three was a little too much. Used the last of the butter for a half-strength batch, they turned out as expected (half strength, still good).

Supposedly coconut oil works better than butter? Gonna try that next time around perhaps, I wouldn't mind slightly coconut flavored brownies if I could get that too.. though I dunno if coconut oil actually does that. Edit: derp, I cut the pans of brownie into 9 pieces.