Whats the best cannbis strain you ever smoked?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by parkway226, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Just asking ...please don't get technical in say it all depends on such n such ... I just want to know what weed you had your best experience that's all ( please n thanks), 1 more question do you think purple strains get all that hype because the appearance?

2. I just had the 2012 High Times Winner for Sativa. It is a strain of like Jack Herer and something else. Got it at a dispense in Oakland, and so far to date is the best weed i've smoked. Otherwise I also got some black berry kush/OG kush from a dispense that was amazing.

Also I believe purple cannabis strains are just going to be higher in quality is the hype? I dunno, people do get excited over quality...

3. i gotta move to California damn

4. Do it NAO
    [​IMG]

5. Blue widow a.k.a berry white was the best a ever smoke but den again I don't get out much, I heard great things about blue dream, ak-47, purple urkle,Og kush,purple kush,train wreck ect....

6. This potent train wreck this amazing lemon wreck or this blissful chemdog

7. Arkansas Polio Weed
    'nuff said

8. Purple Wreck for me and Blue Dragon for the wife,with Cherry pie being a close second.

9. I've had a strain a couple years ago called Snow Cap. I can't say enough about it, but, unfortunately, it's very rare and there aren't any clones readily available.

10. [quote name='"dawill1967"']I've had a strain a couple years ago called Snow Cap. I can't say enough about it, but, unfortunately, it's very rare and there aren't any clones readily available.[/quote]

I've had snow cap ...... But the best I've had so far is Cinderella kush

11. Im loving this kosher kush ive been smoking on..really strong indica buzz makes me retarded

12. never can go wrong with purp.

13. True Snowcap is a Humboldt County original. I've only heard of clones and the genetics are a "trade secret" for the NorCal master growers.

14. The strongest stuff I've smoked was purchased in the dam and called 'blue ivy'. Had to remind myself to breathe with that one..

15. Star 47. It's so good it's insane. Also white widow was very tasty. Although the sandstorm I'm smoking right now is some fruity delisciousness

16. G13 if u dont wanna sleep the day away

17. Chem :)

18. #18 Buffalo11024, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
    Should see what my mentor is doing with his original cuts here in Colorado. Gorgeous ladies.

19. i want some banana kush! little help please.....